• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael Patcher GTA 6 leaks real or total BS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer79

Predicts the worst decade for Sony starting 2022
I don't trust his predictions what so ever but he goes on record revealing specific details that do not seem made up.

-500 hour Campaign
-Feature every major GTA City from Los Santos, Liberty City, Vice City, London, etc
-Been in development since 2014
-10 year development time from 2014 would put it around 2024/2025 release

Can we trust it or just total bullshit?

Zeroing

Banned

Michael Patcher:

tzo6ZGi.png

Hinedorf

Banned
So they had a 10 year run milking GTA Online but will completely skip it this time around? GTA Online should be the actual future if they could just make the experience not shitty

Warablo

I mean that sounds amazing, a lot of people would love to explore those cities with Rockstars attention to detail. It seems very unrealistic though. If they do take place in all those cities I can only see a small section of those cities playable in some story mission.

Luck

Has Patcher ever been correct? Since I heard that name everything he "predicts" goes totally opposite.

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I don't trust his predictions what so ever but he goes on record revealing specific details that do not seem made up.

-500 hour Campaign
-Feature every major GTA City from Los Santos, Liberty City, Vice City, London, etc

No shot this is true. Imagine the first real GTA 6 leak coming from Michael Pachter....come on man.

Klik

Would love to see Miami and NY in GTA 6.

Considering GTA 5 was made for PS3/X360 in mind, the difference by going from that ancient hardware to Ryzen 8c/16t,rdna2,ssd could be nothing less that mindblowing..

Leyasu

Banned

-500 hour Campaign

swag GIF by AfterThis

Lol ok Pachter

Last edited:
Multi city makes sense as the next iteration. They did a S&D on modders who modded LC into GTA V Leading everyone to think something major like an island expansion would come to the game for the current console gen update.

Michael Patcher has always been a clown in the gaming industry. Generally, his predictions are wrong in every possible way. Don't feed the troll, please.

nemiroff

Gold Member
I can confirm that Pachter is correct here, all the rumors are true. I mean, I asked my cat about it and he vouched for it with a convincing MeeOow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom