• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft and 343i Employees Wear Craig T-Shirts

Schmick

So so so soooooooo cringy that they are trying to be cool dudes about this 🤦‍♂️

Just take your licks and move on, this is making you guys look so much more douchey

The problem is they aren’t dishing out anything good, funny or even remotely close to the idea of cool. They are trying to get out ahead of a joke by being self deprecating, which shows they have zero humility. Their is maybe a way they could have done it and it would have been cool or funny...

but what 343i is doing is just plain hackey. It’s not funny and makes them less likeable
It doesn't have to be cool. It has to be something that works for them. And what you consider to be cool might be different to someone else

You have to consider that they were slaughtered for what they showed at the reveal. Developers work decimated. I'm not condoning what they showed. Its pretty disgraceful to be honest but there would have been people in the 343 team left distraught. They need the pick me up. The motivation and morale boost that will fix "ok, so what we put together was pretty shit, but let's take away what we learnt from the feedback we got, have a good laugh about it and move on".

nemiroff

Gold Member
L569gpK.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear that Spencer disarmed you. But no need to be upset, I'm sure you'll get to pick another piece of bush from the ground to wave about soon enough.

Last edited:
I think part of this is the fact that they know they cant run away from it. Even if the game ends up being amazing, this will never go away.

Its a reminder for them not to fuck up, which is something 343 dont seem very good at so far.

Last edited:

dottme

I’m not sure. My reaction is more to remember Bethesda joking about the bug in Fallout and Elder Scrolls and then releasing Fallout 76 in a shitty state.
i really hope I’m wrong.

Enjay

Banned
This is the legit one of the most pitiable things I've ever seen, and at the same time fuck 343 for their gross incompetence.

When people aren't taking your concerns seriously and they keep killing your people for petty shit without consequences... Yeah, you might make a scene to get attention. I'm not a minority but I'd think I'd do the same. Killing kids? I recall a couple of white supremacists killing protesters. I'm white but I have empathy.
No, you are white and you are virtue signaling. If you have a dog in the race, or feel the need to give a shitty opinion like the rest of us, you should probably bring it to the Politics side. This isn't really the place for it.

Last edited:
I am white. And if the roles were reversed I would burn everything to the ground.
The problem is, is that the facts don't fit the narrative. If you look at it from an unbiased view, and go strictly with the data, it just plain doesn't support the narrative that black folks are being killed en masse anymore than any other race.

Almost anyone on either side of the aisle would tell you that police brutality is wrong, and that reform should be stressed. But when you are burning properties down of regular ass folks and business that has nothing to do with police brutality you taint the message of reform.

The data is readily available if you care to look at what's actually happening. The problem is you can't find an unbiased news source that gives facts.

Last edited:
The problem is, is that the facts don't fit the narrative. If you look at it from an unbiased view, and go strictly with the data, it just plain doesn't support the narrative that black folks are being killed en masse anymore than any other race.

Almost anyone on either side of the aisle would tell you that police brutality is wrong, and that reform should be stressed. But when you are burning properties down of regular ass folks and business that has nothing to do with police brutality you taint the message of reform.

The data is readily available if you care to look at what's actually happening. The problem is you can't find an unbiased news source that gives facts.

Coupled with the fact that a some of damage was incited by folks with nefarious motives.

sircaw

Banned
Man what a fucking terrible move, why, don't associate yourself with the failure that is that name by having people remember it or be reminded by it every day. It was not a joke or something funny which i could of understood, that craig stuff shown was a disaster, move away from it as quick as possible, don't fucking embrace it.

Last edited:

alienator

Just imagine working for 343i, having done the brute modelling and texturing in the office, have it become a meme on how bad it actually was...

and then have the whole office wear tshirts of graig and "make great fun out of it" ...

i would definately fire myself

Izumar

Banned
They made the fridge meme a reality, they will do it with Craig as well.

Will he be a part of the story now I am wondering. Will he be on the cover of the box?

Top Bottom