• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft are going to announce The Acquisition of SEGA next Wednesday (Believe!)

A source that might be familiar with Sega's thinking indicated that this is possibly a pretty good indication that Sega may potentially be acquired by Microsoft.

Their hints are becoming blatant at this point. Fade from blue to green? Sega is going green, this is another measure to get people used to the idea. In time the Japanese will beg Microsoft to acquire Sega (and by "in time" I mean by Wednesday when the announcement happens)

bF5jVzZ.jpg

If you tilt your head to the side, it becomes even more obvious.

jVuDEoQ.png

It's obviously Xs and Boxes. Think about it, what the fuck is a PlusSquare? (unless that's what the Sega Xbox will be called in Japan)

At this point you kind of look like a crazy person if you're ignoring all this proof.

Acquired by MS? I don't believe that. SEGA is not the pure game company + Japanese laws won't allow doing that straight.

I believe there is eSports (it makes a lot of sense to use Azure to power the esports) + Virtua Fighter exclusive deal for GamePass though (MS need to resolve issues with iOS first).

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I have a feeling that when this happens it's going to feel like all the "Steve for Smash" memes coming true

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Pack it up everyone, I guess it's not happening til Next Wednesday...

Top Bottom