• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft are going to announce The Acquisition of SEGA next Wednesday (Believe!)

Varteras

Gold Member
Fuck it, I'm gonna buy Sega. How many Zimbabwe Dollars are we talking?

I'm making Yuji Naka my CFO, Peter Molyneux my chief game director and Don Mattrick my PR director.
We gonna turn this ship around!
right into the ground.

My first order will be to make Skies of Arcadia 2.

Don't you fucking dare let those three touch that gem. Molyneux will overpromise and underdeliver as always. Mattrick will turn it into a fucking NFT, mobile gacha game. Naka will embezzle the project funds.

VAVA Mk2

I'm making Yuji Naka my CFO, Peter Molyneux my chief game director and Don Mattrick my PR director.
right into the ground.

1 billion Stanley Nickels or 10 billion Shrute Bucks

uO9Sj1m.png

Dane

right into the ground.

You would be a disaster CEO

The correct answer should be Eternal Champions 3

One of the best things that could happen from Microsoft buying Sega is them dumping the enormous back catalog onto the BC program, or maybe an extra Gamepass tier for older Sega games. God that would be amazing.

Panzer Dragoon Saga, Burning Rangers, Shining Force III (*ALL* the chapters, including the ones that didn’t get released in the US)…

…yeah, these all deserve a re-release…if not a HD revision. And then there’s JSRF…

Naked Lunch

Panzer Dragoon Saga, Burning Rangers, Shining Force III (*ALL* the chapters, including the ones that didn’t get released in the US)…

…yeah, these all deserve a re-release…if not a HD revision. And then there’s JSRF…
Those would be divine.

But ill take:
Outrun 2
Sega Rally 1 2 3
Daytona 2

Then I could die happy.

Puscifer

I was hype that JSRF was going to happen after HD when they included the music and were doing interviews...then nothing

Crazy theory here. I think Sonic games may be coming to Game Pass this holiday. It would make sense since Starfield and Forza are coming and those will be a hit with teenagers and adults. Sonic is more popular than ever and would bring in alot of younger kids. Sonic Superstars Day 1 and Sonic Frontiers on Game Pass the same time the third update drops(which will include playable Knuckles, Tails, Amy) is my wild prediction

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs

Panzer Dragoon Saga source code is lost. So that cannot be re-released, remastered or ported. A full remake is the only option and that won't likely happen.

cireza

Panzer Dragoon Saga source code is lost. So that cannot be re-released, remastered or ported. A full remake is the only option and that won't likely happen.
Emulators exist though, and you can also patch games (binaries) to push changes. Not that it is easy, but it is always worth checking. It could make things such as widescreen and replacing videos by high-res ones possible, which would already help a lot the original game. And the emulator could up the res, and why not allow for higher res texture packs as well etc...

Last edited:
Top Bottom