• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft are going to announce The Acquisition of SEGA next Wednesday (Believe!)

bender

What time is it?
Is there any evidence that this will happen? There’s nothing meaningful in the OP. Why is the thread 40 pages?

Of course. When Craig was meme'd to death, Uncle Phil sprung into action, whipped out his checkbook and bought ZeniMax. Now that some hands on impressions have shown the exhaust port to the console blows out hot air (crazy!), the preview UI is only 1080p and the exclusive launch lineup consists of no new games it's time for Uncle Phil to Spring into action once again. Expect SEGA (1080P) to be the first domino to fall followed by Take 2 (launch lineup) and Acclaim (hot air).

TLZ

Banned
Of course. When Craig was meme'd to death, Uncle Phil sprung into action, whipped out his checkbook and bought ZeniMax. Now that some hands on impressions have shown the exhaust port to the console blows out hot air (crazy!), the preview UI is only 1080p and the exclusive launch lineup consists of no new games it's time for Uncle Phil to Spring into action once again. Expect SEGA (1080P) to be the first domino to fall followed by Take 2 (launch lineup) and Acclaim (hot air).
And Nintendo while you're at it.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
My uncle that works for Microsoft told me its gonna be the upcoming Wednesday.

Last edited by a moderator:

iJudged

Banned
4jfirz.jpg

Is there any evidence that this will happen? There’s nothing meaningful in the OP. Why is the thread 40 pages?

I'm betting the thread is 40 pages mostly because people really feel the need to post here about how much they hate this thread and choose to show their hate by bumping the thread back up to the front page so more people will see it and contribute to it's success.

giphy.gif

Good idea about consolidating the proof though fellow believer! Some of these dweebs apparently need everything spoon-fed to them. Here are all the hints that I've seen so far, I'm sure there will be more to come. The Chairman The Chairman should update the OP with all of these blatant and obvious hints.

KrfYXeI.jpg

8b4b32b8a74eba284a3538331852105f.jpg

VYTo144.jpg

OHG9ekQ.png

kWBAZT3.jpg

ZrLEsBb.jpg

DC-Windows-CE.jpg

njgNuNS.png

l16D6rl.jpg

A9bCxLo.jpg

Could this be another hint? They want you to play their games on PS4 with an Xbox style controller, possibly to get Playstation owners used to the offset stick placement?

giphy.gif

Notice that in the "how it's going" side, everything is GREEN?

Those of you with a keen eye might remember Blinx: The Time Sweeper. He has GREEN eyes!

eZC29a2.jpg

Blinx was a Microsoft mascot character named after Bill Gates' cat. Microsoft uses this color for a lot of their media in honor of this fact, despite the cat not actually having green eyes. Sega may simply be adjusting people to more green being in Sega games since Microsoft will make all Sega's mascots green just like they did with Master Chief after they bought Bungie from Apple.

hngvLZZ.jpg

bF5jVzZ.jpg

jVuDEoQ.png

Flintty

I'm betting the thread is 40 pages mostly because people really feel the need to post here about how much they hate this thread and choose to show their hate by bumping the thread back up to the front page so more people will see it and contribute to it's success.

giphy.gif

Good idea about consolidating the proof though fellow believer! Some of these dweebs apparently need everything spoon-fed to them. Here are all the hints that I've seen so far, I'm sure there will be more to come. The Chairman The Chairman should update the OP with all of these blatant and obvious hints.

KrfYXeI.jpg

8b4b32b8a74eba284a3538331852105f.jpg

VYTo144.jpg

OHG9ekQ.png

kWBAZT3.jpg

ZrLEsBb.jpg

DC-Windows-CE.jpg

njgNuNS.png

l16D6rl.jpg

A9bCxLo.jpg

hngvLZZ.jpg

bF5jVzZ.jpg

jVuDEoQ.png

Case closed.

RZuCHlE.gif

3nDtOJm.gif

Last edited:

the_master

Guys, really. Are you crazy? Or is it a joke?

There is nothing that indicates that Wednesday MS was going to buy Sega.

It all points to next wednesday. Then it is happening!

Kerlurk

Banned

Last edited:

Kerlurk

Banned

Last edited:

Dane

What if he really does it?

WHAT IF THEN HE BUYS THE COMPANIES WHERE THE USERS WHO LAUGH AT HIM WORK AT? AND THEN FIRES THEM ALL.

Top Bottom