• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft event in Osaka today.

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
2 hour long event? Didn't a IGN writer in Japan make a topic yesterday on 2ch that there would be a huge announcement on the 11th that would end the console war or something?

I fully expect the announcement of....Well....pretty much nothing. Heck, I don't expect MS to say anything. But we'll see.

hadareud

The Translator
Pedobear said:
2 hour long event? Didn't a IGN writer in Japan make a topic yesterday on 2ch that there would be a huge announcement on the 11th that would end the console war or something?

I fully expect the announcement of....Well....pretty much nothing. Heck, I don't expect MS to say anything. But we'll see.
2 hour event? wtf? Not even their biggest press conferences of the year are usually that long.

There can only be one reason, an hour and a half long MGS4 trailer

Surreal

hadareud said:
2 hour event? wtf? Not even their biggest press conferences of the year are usually that long.

There can only be one reason, an hour and a half long MGS4 trailer

:lol :lol :lol

That would be the only logical explanation.

bloke

Not sure if anonymous 2ch posts like this should be reason to open thread, I mean they're being madeup in most of cases.
According to post, they will be presenting 360 lineup for April-July term.

TheCardPlayer

OMG, teh RE5 footage!

That'd make my freaking month. But we won't see shit I'm afraid....if there's even a conference. Which there won't probably. I mean, why would a random 2ch poster know about a big MS conference that was unnanounced?

SPEA

neogaf1.gif

Is this the event that foretells the end of the console war?

Or another GAF non-event set up by a random post on another board?

Time is all we need to be sure.

CAPCOM OSAKA

capcomfrontdoor.jpg

Fatghost

Gas Guzzler
It's related to the rumor in EGM about a new version of SF2 with redrawn sprites.

Capcom is going to dash our hopes and laugh at us again

TheCardPlayer

There will be a huge mega announcement of cosmic proportion on the 61th of Smarch that will put an end to this. Still befriending mortals! I'll not ask you to return to our side. But I demand you cease your attack. I will not.

Anyway, there will be a secret Phantom conference in two hours in Canada. They will announce a big 3D Realms game that will kick our collective asses.

That post is about as legitimate as those rumors.

arne

It's an open to the public (if you're 18+) CERO Z-rated showcase.

Some press have been invited to play Gears multiplayer. Otherwise you can go and check out Rain, Godfather, Oneechebara, Crackdown, etc.

calm down folks.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
arne said:

Some press have been invited to play Gears multiplayer. Otherwise you can go and check out Rain, Godfather, Oneechebara, Crackdown, etc.

calm down folks.

1/11-O-Ton. CONFIRMED.

Also, Arne, please finish coding Third Strike BC.

Fatghost

Gas Guzzler
arne said:

calm down folks.

Thanks for letting us know. We don't have to stay up anyway :)

Fatghost

Gas Guzzler
Stinkles said:
1/11-O-Ton. CONFIRMED.

Also, Arne, please finish coding Third Strike BC.

:D Arne, I'll buy you a great steak dinner when you get Third Strike working (of course, since I'm in Toronto, I'll have to have it mailed to you...)

Manp

arne said:

calm down folks.

so no
capcomfrontdoor.jpg

today

GAF has to wait for the next conference :lol

TheCardPlayer

SumGamer said:
This is getting more and more interesting.

DMC4 on 360 perhaps.
arne said:

calm down folks.
Eh? No. But I'd personally love too. Would save me alot of money.

Top Bottom