• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft, Rare, Gyration Talk 360 Wii Remote Rumors

Innotech

Banned
Toy Soldier said:
I graduated down, it seems.

That's pretty insulting towards Nintendo, whose console has p-l-e-n-t-y for the hardcore gamer, no graduation necessary.
so true. a better analogy for me would be like buying a second car for the weekend. the 360 would be my weekend (track car) while I would use the Wii on a daily basis. For a lot of hardcore wii owners, owning a 360 isnt graduating up, it is just adding more options. Thats not a bad thing either. theres no reason one has to fully replace the other and in fact thats pretty impossible.

Innotech

Banned
Dragmire said:
I don't see what the big difference that controller has from the Wii remote and nunchuk. They can become one big stick, but what can one big stick do that one shorter stick can't? I also didn't see anything about an IR sensor or something like it.
also, you can sort of combine both controllers on the wii using the Wii zapper and a few other peripherals. Im not sure how this Motus thing evolves the concept.
and how the fuck did they get away with using a dpad? Doesnt nintendo hold the patent to that cross shape?

Innotech said:
For a lot of hardcore wii owners, owning a 360 isnt graduating up, it is just adding more options. Thats not a bad thing either. theres no reason one has to fully replace the other and in fact thats pretty impossible.

Bingo. I'm sure I'll buy a PS3 or 360 at some point in the future, but as you said, I'll be doing so to have more options - not because it's some evolutionary next level above what I already have available to me.

But an anonymous source inside Rare says that game is just a rumor, noting, "A new Conker game doesn't really factor that high up on our agenda."

vadernooo.jpg

I loved Rare before...but hearing this?

6aqurlv.gif

Innotech

Banned
beermonkey@tehbias said:
That expired years ago. Check your Dreamcast.
thats the one console I still need to get. After I get more saturn games of course. I used to be flat fucking broke so its taken a while to catchup on gaming.

Top Bottom