• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft releases statement on DACA, will fight legal battles for their dreamers

Sagroth

Great statements from Microsoft and Apple. I hope more are to follow, and the pressure from corporate America is enough to get Republican lawmakers on board.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h hour ago
More
Microsoft should worry about being second place to Playstation before meddling with affairs they have no business in. #PS4 #failingMS

Instro

Something has gone wrong when we are looking for corporations to protect us from our government, rather than the other way around.

More
Microsoft should worry about being second place to Playstation before meddling with affairs they have no business in. #PS4 #failingMS

I had to double check if this was real. That's sad

Lorcain

Corporations fighting on behalf of the people because the government does not.

Sounds like the start to many a novel.
It's crazy. It absolutely reads like the start of dystopian novel. You know your fucking evil when corporations are on the morally right side of humanity and you're on the wrong side.

a.wd

That's what I'm talking about, I am completely against tax reform for the ultra rich, and I think policy to repatriate money that is stashed offshore should be way before tax reform, but when the corporations are better at helping citizens than the government...democrats better be laying the fucking smack down when it comes to ads, they almost literally write themselves.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
there are a bunch of companies pushing back HARD on Trumps DACA blunder. It must blow conservatives minds that their free market business are against them.

More

I'm honestly disappointed that this tweet isn't real. Mainly because what he retweeted was much worse.

OraleeWey

More

this is unnecessary for this topic

Top Bottom