• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Laying Off 900 People - Multiple Studios Effected (Insomniac/Guerilla/Firesprite) - London Studio Shuts Down

Woopah

As of December 9th, a specific date you conveniently keep wanting to ignore, as if zero systems have sold since that date and you know that's false.

At least acknowledge that much and know that as of today's date, it's definitely a lot more than 16.4 million, even if it very likely will still come under the (somewhat unrealistic) 25 million target.
I am ignoring the 9 December figure because Sony has already given us the 31 December figure. The number of shipped PS5s between 1 April 2023 and 31 December 2023 was 16.4 million.

We don't need to use the 9 December figure of 50 milion total sold through, because Sony's target is for shipments and because they gave us the shipment numbers for Q1-Q3 FY23:

Q1 - 3.3 million
Q2 - 4.9 million
Q3 - 8.4 million
Q1 through Q3 - 16.4 million.

You can see this in the article below, or by reading the financial results from Sony themselves;

https://www.sony.com/en/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/ (PS5 hardware sales are on page 9 of the supplementary material)

nowhat

Media Molecule Were High on Sony’s List of Potential Studio Closures Allegedly
I don't think that would have been unwarranted. What have they been up to since like ever? And where's both the PSVR 2 and PC port of Dreams? Especially the latter would have made so much sense, way before PS games on PC was even a consideration.

I don't think that would have been unwarranted. What have they been up to since like ever? And where's both the PSVR 2 and PC port of Dreams? Especially the latter would have made so much sense, way before PS games on PC was even a consideration.

They've been providing updates and support to Dreams. Including making several games within it. (Tren could easily have been a $30-$40 game on its own). They also had a PS5 and PC port in development that sounds like it was almost ready to go before Sony canned it.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/report-dreams-ps5-and-pc-version-was-cancelled.1666662/

They're now working on a new project apparently.

Astray

Gold Member
The more I think about this, the more disappointment I feel because this round of layoffs was entirely avoidable:
  • PSVR2 basically proved to be a massive failure, the majority of the expenses spent on it weren't worthwhile and only detracted from what could have been either more 1P output or reduced costs.
  • The GAAS push was largely disasterous so far, like a lot of us would look at the layoffs in Insomniac or Guerrilla and think "hmm only the gaas people were axed, so things are more ok than ppl are telling me", but that's just false, this level of axing creates morale problems and could lead to loss of talent on the main teams.
  • The bungie takeover has been a complete bust so far, Marathon, Destiny 2 expansions/Destiny 3 and that LoL competitor they have need to be A++ games to succeed. A lot has been made (rightly) about HD2's success, but let's not forget that the game has low cost, is half the price of a current AAA title and has seemingly fair monetization so far, this almost certainly won't be the case for Bungie's new games.
  • The business is currently in real limbo rn with no CEO and no sign on when one would be hired or promoted. I expect a lot of chaos to happen as a result.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
It's OK guys, Hulst is catching some waves today.

GHbWux8bUAAGhf7

Thaimasker

You don't know what you're talking about. You could slash executive pay out and it wouldn't make a material difference, not least of which because most executive pay is not even cash. How much money do you think these guys are taking home exactly?
I know that they are making more money each year with more bonuses, not less. But sure. Companies like Microsoft really need to be laying people off so they can get by.
You could raise prices and it wouldn't stop layoffs in the end, as is already happening

Last edited:
Sony's 1st Party Output has been garbage this generation. They need go clean house and invest in Japanese studios instead of the same AAA LGTB Apocalyptic cinematic game.

Now this is a BS take if I've ever seen one. Could they have done more with 1P current-gen only exclusives? Certainly. And I bet if the world didn't basically crash due to a pandemic, we'd have seen that been the case with several of the cross-gen releases.

But imagine actually having the thought that HFW, Returnal, GT7, GOW Ragnarok, Rift Apart etc. are "garbage", and then committing that thought to a post. Some gamers really are drama queens and turn a papercut into a severed leg with how much they exaggerate things :/

ChiefDada

Gold Member

It benefits to spec more in Evasion.

In response to the first tweet: it really is all about margin decay. It's great that SM2 is the fastest selling PS game , but it also had 3x budget of SM 2018. And I believe it was Shawn Layden who illustrated the insanity economics AAA space is going through, which is, 3x budget didn't produce a game that was 3x better. If players aren't willing to stomach price increases then the only remaining side of the equation is costs. I believe you can argue in favor of prices needing to go up and costs needing to come down.

I’m fine if they start charging €100 for the big blockbuster games. I’ll just turn to indies or wait for the price to drop.

I’ll probably even watch The Last of Us Part III on YouTube. So if they really want to cash in they might want to eliminate Youtube playthroughs of games as well, especially the cinematic linear stuff.

Unknown?

In the US that data isn't fake. Stop thinking the video game industry or the tech industry in general is the only industry worth knowing about. Not everything is a conspiracy.
At worst you could say it is highly manipulated to look better than it actually is, to the point of conveying a false message.

One example: US GDP was reported as growing 334 billion Q4(seemingly good growth) but not reported was that growth cost 834 billion.

Inflation data is a joke as well and is well documented how they cook the numbers.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
4% growth due to government growth if you look at the numbers and I believe GDP is now 50%+ government spending which means the real economy is becoming smaller and smaller. The non government GDP is what needs to grow because that is actually produces stuff and creates wealth.

Government in America has always been the backbone to the USA economy. It invented the internet for god's sake. The interstate highway was brought to you by government spending.

Should've used the money spent on the PSVR2 and Portal to invest in a GAAS game early on to get the ball rolling.

NO WAY! GAAS is what they are cutting right now! You are supposed to create new things in the market. Not just do what everyone else is doing.

mckmas8808

Single-player cinematic quality games have been Sony/PlayStation's bread and butter business for the past two decades. However, most of the studios under Sony/PlayStation were forced by management to pivot their development efforts towards GAAS style games within the past 2-3 years because single-player games simply take too long to make, are too expensive to make, and don't bring much revenue past the initial 12 months of sales (unless remastered every few years).

This pivot towards GAAS seems to have happened way too fast and without much of an over-arching plan because it has led to:

- 2+ years of development on a TLoU GAAS game led to absolutely nothing except a cancelled project and a proper sequel to the IP being pushed to 2026 at the earliest (6-year wait for a sequel is unacceptable; especially if it completely skips the PS5 generation).
- Sony purchasing Bungie for $3.6 billion in 2022 and we have no new game from them. Meanwhile Destiny is confirmed to be unsustainable revenue wise and the studio was hit with mass layoffs in 2023.
- A Twisted Metal GAAS game has now been cancelled after 2 years of development and 900 positions laid-off across Sony/PlayStation (most of these probably employees working on GAAS experiences)

Now let's assume for a moment that Sony/PlayStation is indeed winding down their GAAS plans substantially, how does this fix the initial problem of traditional single-player games being unsustainable for Sony business wise?

How are traditional SP games unsustainable for Sony business-wise? It was EXACTLY those games that have been keeping Sony's gaming division profitable for years! It's the LACK of those SP games that hurting profits. That and buying Bungie for $3.6 Billion!!!

At worst you could say it is highly manipulated to look better than it actually is, to the point of conveying a false message.

One example: US GDP was reported as growing 334 billion Q4(seemingly good growth) but not reported was that growth cost 834 billion.

Inflation data is a joke as well and is well documented how they cook the numbers.

Oh so now we are just going to start spreading political lies about the American economic numbers I see. It's all fake when the people running the show don't share your political views. The numbers are the numbers. They are REAL! And the inflation data isn't cooked.

mckmas8808

https://www.sfchronicle.com/tech/article/elon-musk-says-6-000-twitter-employees-laid-17893290.php

& yet twitter somehow continues to function?...

tech industry work forces in general have been overloaded for a while now. not to mention, the first industry targeted by 'ai'? the same industry that created it...

And Twitter has been way worse since then. Most people agree that it's been worse.

A.I is going to replace every single one of them.

Nah bro.

They are in tough if you go by % terms.

Although their annual gaming profit is around $2 billion as usual, the profit % has been cut in half. So even though top line gaming sales are at record dollars, that margin % at 6% looks bad. Two years in a row of about 6%. The previous four years before that were 12-13% each.

The Bungie buyout hurt BAD!

Yup.

And the Bungie excuse for bad profit margin only goes so far. They never broke it out in detail how much of lagging profit margin is du to Bungie's $3.6 billion buy out. But only a portion of that will be costs of acquisition. Not the whole thing.

So if Sony's annual margin lately is 6% vs 12%. That's a 6% difference. Their gaming division revenue is something like $30 billion (give or take). A 6% differential is about $2 billion. Two years in a row is $4 billion differential (actually more like $3.5 billion as the final fiscal quarter isnt done yet). You dont amortize the entire Bungie acquisition in two years. So there's more to the dropping margins than solely Bungie acquisition costs.

Didn't Sony said in one of their latest quarterly that the Bungie buyout was done and shouldn't hurt their financials going forward?

How are traditional SP games unsustainable for Sony business-wise? It was EXACTLY those games that have been keeping Sony's gaming division profitable for years! It's the LACK of those SP games that hurting profits. That and buying Bungie for $3.6 Billion!!!
Because we are no longer living in the pre-2010 era where quality AAA games could be developed in 2-3 years like clockwork. It now takes double that amount of time (4-6 years) and at least double the amount of money. If it was feasible, Sony would have at least 3 Uncharted or God of War tier games releasing from their first-party studios every year, but it isn't feasible. This is why they are attempting and failing to have GAAS games made that will bridge the gap between longer and longer release schedules.

mckmas8808

Because we are no longer living in the pre-2010 era where quality AAA games could be developed in 2-3 years like clockwork. It now takes double that amount of time (4-6 years) and at least double the amount of money. If it was feasible, Sony would have at least 3 Uncharted or God of War tier games releasing from their first-party studios every year, but it isn't feasible. This is why they are attempting and failing to have GAAS games made that will bridge the gap between longer and longer release schedules.

Insomniac seems to have figured it out. Put out a 25 hours AAA game and then 2 years later put out a 8-10 hour smaller version AAA game with similar assets. It's 100% sustainable. Insomniac doesn't make one game every 5 years like some others.

That's the way to do it! Sony owns this company called Insomniac. They know the game plan.

Insomniac seems to have figured it out. Put out a 25 hours AAA game and then 2 years later put out a 8-10 hour smaller version AAA game with similar assets. It's 100% sustainable. Insomniac doesn't make one game every 5 years like some others.

That's the way to do it! Sony owns this company called Insomniac. They know the game plan.
The fact that they develop 8-10 hour stop-gap experiences like Miles Morales and the upcoming Venom expansion shows that what I'm saying is true. In any other generation Pre-PS4, we simply would have had Spiderman 2 in 2020 and we would be getting ready for Spiderman 3 to release.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Didn't Sony said in one of their latest quarterly that the Bungie buyout was done and shouldn't hurt their financials going forward?
I dont know. If they did I missed it.

If thats the case, it'll be interesting to see what the next quarter profit margin is. If it's still stuck around 6% then there's more operational issues to keep it down. If it jumps back to 12% then perhaps the Bungie cost was giant. Although I cant see how it can be since a company acquiring someone only expenses certain costs. It's probably only a few % of that gap. Not the full 6%.

Unknown?

Oh so now we are just going to start spreading political lies about the American economic numbers I see. It's all fake when the people running the show don't share your political views. The numbers are the numbers. They are REAL! And the inflation data isn't cooked.
You are making quite the assumption of what I'm saying, much like you are with BLS data I see. This has nothing to do with politics or who is running the show because neither of the major parties know how the monetary system works.

You seem irritated and I don't know why. Inflation is very much manipulated. The substitution method is one way they can make things look better than they are.

While we are on that subject, inflation is caused by one thing the most: deficit spending. They have to borrow the money into existence from thin air(adding to the supply of currency). Deficit spending is a crime against future generations as it borrows from the future to pay for today.

Last edited:
Seems like a transition period for the industry where adjustments are needed to avoid things becoming completely not sustainable in the long term.
Hopefully people affected can find a new job soon.
Personally I think that development cycles have become too long, taking 5-6 years to ship a single game is too long and new production methods to develop games have to be found.
It's obviously a more complex problem than just making smaller, less ambitious titles with lower production values because without experiences that push forward the medium the whole thing is going to stagnate.

Good luck to the well paid executives :messenger_grinning_sweat: :pie_roffles:

I think the solution is easier than some think, but it would have to involve gamers being okay with these massive games broken into smaller chunks/installments and those parts release more frequently.

Stuff like FF7 Remake shows that the scope and ambition doesn't have to reduce to pull this off; in fact it could probably increase in certain ways. But it does mean you're getting what's essentially one huge game spread out in smaller installments. The key is that each part feels like a game unto itself, while also serving the larger experience with the other parts factored in.

So narratively, it'd probably call for some innovation in multi-layered stories that can give all the usual story beats in that particular installment, while also setting up stuff that's built upon in the wider narrative successive parts elaborate upon. And each part still has to have fleshed out game mechanics, a realized game loop, and traditional difficulty curve as you'd expect from any game.

IMO that is not the only solution for SP AAA games. In fact the real solution is obvious: just break up the SP games into smaller installments released over a period of years. Square-Enix are actually doing that in their own way with the FF VII remake; if they waited until all three parts were finished before releasing, it'd take 12 years. Rockstar can get away with that type of time between major AAA releases, but most other companies can't. Their games just don't have cache at the level of GTA to do so.

I'd be 100% in favor of SP AAA games being done as installments that could release every 2-3 years for say $30 or even $40 each (for the chunkier ones), just as long as each installment feels like a game unto itself. That means a narrative both self-contained with all the usual beats in the installment itself, plus one that builds over the course of the other installments. That means fleshed out game mechanics (with at least one new big game mechanic per installment introduced) and difficulty curve taking advantage of the mechanics and game loop.

Basically, imagine if Sony released Uncharted 4 as 3 Lost Legacy-type installments once every two years at $30 each. That's part of the solution IMO especially for these games otherwise taking 6-7 years to make. Why have players wait for up to 7 years to play the game when they can start playing it a lot earlier in the generation? Not only that, but improvements in terms of physics or graphics with other latter installments can be retroactively updated to the earlier installments. Important part is making sure each installment feels like a complete experience, even if the bigger narrative is being continued with successive installments.

And of course you could choose to wait until all the parts are out, by then they'd re-release it as a full singular game and probably price it at $70 or even $60. Probably also if there were to be a PC port, that would be the time they do the port. But that's you now waiting up to probably 6 years before finally playing it whatsoever, that's way bigger of an ask to wait for vast majority than 1-2 years. So a lot more are going to get the console, and buy the parts as they release. I know all this talk about parts and "installments" might turn some off because they immediately think "episodic" gaming and probably think of "budget" gaming because of that, but we already know the level of polish Sony's expansion content like Lost Legacy and Miles Morales bring. They're up there with if not better than most full AAA games in that respect.

I would be cheeky and call it something like "development-as-a-service" because in a small way some of the working idea is the same as a GaaS model, but as ongoing content development for traditional, single-player games (mainly AAA, and story-driven). It woud even help with reducing development costs, because there are probably certain positions in parts of development which can be more specifically adjusted for labor costs and such on a per-installment/part approach and allow for easier reshuffling of people in those roles. I think if Sony did this, maybe combined with other things like a per-game optional fixed subscription model/plan (you pay a couple dollars a month to play a new release Day 1, just pay the cost off over a fixed period like a quarter, half a year etc.), then a lot of things open up for making 1P AAA SP games very financially viable for costs, revenue, and profits.

nial

Gold Member
Japan will be impacted too.
In a significant way AND game studios specifically? Yeah, that's where I was going.
This is after Sony has already closed Japan Studio in 2021, with only a much smaller Team Asobi surviving the cut back then.
I already addressed all of this, feel free to quote those posts. I would want actual proof of Team Asobi being MUCH smaller than Japan Studio Internal Development Department.
Not only Sony won't invest in japanese studios, they are promising to hit the ones they already own
No, they aren't. Read that part again.
I will admit I was not being too clear with what kind of workforce I was especially talking about in the first place.

Japan will be impacted too.

Why would the Japan teams be impacted? Team Asobi is quite small and whatever they're making isn't costly. Polyphony's been pulling their weight with GT7. Those are the only two Japan studios SIE have.

Now some of the marketing and such on the Japan side could get cuts. We'll have to wait and see.

This is after Sony has already closed Japan Studio in 2021, with only a much smaller Team Asobi surviving the cut back then.

Have to mention that Team Asobi is largely comprised of ex-Japan Studio staff.

Not only Sony won't invest in japanese studios, they are promising to hit the ones they already own with this round of layoffs (with the proper measures to comply with the japanese law).
So you are going to get more of the latter.

You're just making an assumption based on a pessimist-leaning outlook but not much substance to back that up, considering what evidence we already have. The affected studios so far have either been predominantly GaaS-orientated or had GaaS teams among them. The projects cancelled so far are GaaS. Team Asobi and Polyphony Digital aren't GaaS studios, and aren't working on GaaS titles (GT7 is limited live-service and has MP content of course but its business model is not driven by online-centric communities and content like typical GaaS titles).

None of the pattern of evidence so far supports your points of speculation.

DaGwaphics

I'd be 100% in favor of SP AAA games being done as installments that could release every 2-3 years for say $30 or even $40 each (for the chunkier ones), just as long as each installment feels like a game unto itself. That means a narrative both self-contained with all the usual beats in the installment itself, plus one that builds over the course of the other installments. That means fleshed out game mechanics (with at least one new big game mechanic per installment introduced) and difficulty curve taking advantage of the mechanics and game loop.

It's an interesting idea. I guess it all depends on how development of these things come together. Some of the documentaries out there make it seem like once they get to a point of being able to put together a polished chunk of that size, they are closer to the finish than the beginning. 🤷‍♂️

Splitting the games seems more like a stealth price increase than a way to combat long development times, tbh.

.Basically, imagine if Sony released Uncharted 4 as 3 Lost Legacy-type installments once every two years at $30 each. That's part of the solution IMO especially for these games otherwise taking 6-7 years to make. Why have players wait for up to 7 years to play the game when they can start playing it a lot earlier in the generation? Not only that, but improvements in terms of physics or graphics with other latter installments can be retroactively updated to the earlier installments. Important part is making sure each installment feels like a complete experience, even if the bigger narrative is being continued with successive installments.

And of course you could choose to wait until all the parts are out, by then they'd re-release it as a full singular game and probably price it at $70 or even $60. Probably also if there were to be a PC port, that would be the time they do the port. But that's you now waiting up to probably 6 years before finally playing it whatsoever, that's way bigger of an ask to wait for vast majority than 1-2 years. So a lot more are going to get the console, and buy the parts as they release. I know all this talk about parts and "installments" might turn some off because they immediately think "episodic" gaming and probably think of "budget" gaming because of that, but we already know the level of polish Sony's expansion content like Lost Legacy and Miles Morales bring. They're up there with if not better than most full AAA games in that respect...
so, telltale games gone large?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telltale_Games

for telltale, it worked until it didn't:
By 2016, Bruner said that the Telltale studio had established an environment to be able to work on four major titles simultaneously with room for various side projects.[1] However, this approach to development had created a perpetual state of "crunch time" within Telltale, according to several current and former staff speaking to USgamer, The Verge, and Variety in 2017. This limited the amount of time that the creators and developers could spend on content in order to maintain a consistent flow of episodes to consumers but impacted the quality of games.[20][32] There was a perpetual drive to release new episodes on a regular basis, whether they were good or not, so that the company had a continued source of income.[2]

my fear with your version? that, just as games've continued to take longer, installment/chapters would begin to take longer. not to mention, the ongoing development of new consoles/engines coming into play (telltale's engine eventually presented multiple problems). ff remake entered production in 2015, & ff rebirth in 2019, which's pretty satisfactory, as was the case back when telltale was doing their best work (walking dead era). but, while i can see it being an effective approach short-term (telltale's boom years were 2010-2016), what works initially will always be subject to change, & i can easily see the installment/chapter approach eventually succumbing to the same 'complications'/delays that've resulted in current games taking longer...

that said? i'm all for developers attempting new approaches. i'm also thinking that maybe there should be a lot more attention paid to developers like capcom & from, who somehow seem to've retained the ability to produce excellent work in a consistent way. they're doing something right, & it might be helpful knowing what that 'something' is...

Celine

I already addressed all of this, feel free to quote those posts. I would want actual proof of Team Asobi being MUCH smaller than Japan Studio Internal Development Department.
Japan Studio had "200 and something" employees around 2017.
Team Asobi had 35 employees when Japan Studio was closed in 2021 and grew to 60 in 2022.

and?

However the 16.4 million for EOY 2023 is too low. They already hit 50 million by December 9, so they would have reached the 16.4 for FY '23 by that point, with the rest of December to go. And it's very likely they did at least another 1.5 - 2 million WW between the 9th and 31st.

So taking the upper of that guessimate, and the supposed 1.7 million for January WW, current FY totals would be at 20.1 million. So total FY '23 amounts could be at worst 2-3 million under the 25 million unit target.
You don't know what you are talking about.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

The fact that they develop 8-10 hour stop-gap experiences like Miles Morales and the upcoming Venom expansion shows that what I'm saying is true. In any other generation Pre-PS4, we simply would have had Spiderman 2 in 2020 and we would be getting ready for Spiderman 3 to release.

LOL!!!! Dude it's literally the opposite of what you are saying. Times change. Nothing last forever. Insomniac has changed with the times when it comes to scheduling games considering their budgets. It does not mean it's unsustainable. I think a lot of people don't understand what the word unsustainable means.

mckmas8808

You are making quite the assumption of what I'm saying, much like you are with BLS data I see. This has nothing to do with politics or who is running the show because neither of the major parties know how the monetary system works.

You seem irritated and I don't know why. Inflation is very much manipulated. The substitution method is one way they can make things look better than they are.

While we are on that subject, inflation is caused by one thing the most: deficit spending. They have to borrow the money into existence from thin air(adding to the supply of currency). Deficit spending is a crime against future generations as it borrows from the future to pay for today.

America has been doing deficit spending for 100s of years. And of course we haven't always had high inflation. Now if you are saying the BLS data and the inflation data has ALWAYS been lying, then I'll stand down and understand that you aren't saying what I thought you were saying.

But it seemed as if you were saying the numbers are being cooked "nowadays". And not that they've always been cooked up to lie to the people.

Go woke, get broke

But Sony nor Playstation went broke. Again.....they made record revenues and had a 6% profit margin. How is $3 billion in profit in one quarter going broke?

Woopah

Why would the Japan teams be impacted? Team Asobi is quite small and whatever they're making isn't costly. Polyphony's been pulling their weight with GT7. Those are the only two Japan studios SIE have.

Now some of the marketing and such on the Japan side could get cuts. We'll have to wait and see.

You're just making an assumption based on a pessimist-leaning outlook but not much substance to back that up, considering what evidence we already have. The affected studios so far have either been predominantly GaaS-orientated or had GaaS teams among them. The projects cancelled so far are GaaS. Team Asobi and Polyphony Digital aren't GaaS studios, and aren't working on GaaS titles (GT7 is limited live-service and has MP content of course but its business model is not driven by online-centric communities and content like typical GaaS titles).

None of the pattern of evidence so far supports your points of speculation.
It could just be marketing teams in Japan, but we can't rule out that Polyphony Digital could be affected either. We'll need to wait for further information

Jinzo Prime

The GAAS push was largely disasterous so far, like a lot of us would look at the layoffs in Insomniac or Guerrilla and think "hmm only the gaas people were axed, so things are more ok than ppl are telling me", but that's just false, this level of axing creates morale problems and could lead to loss of talent on the main teams.

Yeah, Helldivers 2 has been such a disaster.

GASS isn't the problem, ludicrous budgets are.

nial

Gold Member
Cerny was never clear in what he meant exactly, was it the internal development group, that and XDEV, or the whole division (which included IDEV, XDEV, Creative Services, Financial, Localization departments, etc.)?
Read my question again, Team Asobi should be compared with the Internal Development Department of Japan Studio, because JS as a whole was the predecessor to the Japanese PS Studios division branch that exists since 2021.

DaGwaphics

What the f*** even is this tweet?? I'm a fairly socially conscious person but there is a specific group of people that always want to take it there in situations where "there" doesn't even exist.

IKR, it's not like we have a full list of who got let go. I'm sure the white guy demographic was represented in this as well.

Astray

Gold Member
Yeah, Helldivers 2 has been such a disaster.

GASS isn't the problem, ludicrous budgets are.
You have to be retarded to think that over a 1/3rd of gaas projects already canceled is not a disaster for internal morale, especially considering this is affecting SIE's "crown jewels".

I have no idea if this is true but I'm still going to post it.

Not sure about the numbers, but the part about interest rates is %100 true.

Top Bottom