• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft to hold Xbox & Windows 10 Media event Feb. 25th

Head.spawn

Upgradable hardware with backwards and forward compatibility, more PC/Xbox synergy... it's like Spencer had been reading my posts.

Color me optimistic as hell today.

You was never going to say otherwise

Because I knew exactly what the event was going to be, what I wanted them to give me (Ori DE news, other release dates) - which they did

I wrote this on my site on January 27th, clearly listing their Spring releases due, what I expected and also what I hoped for but didn't think they would show:

http://steverulez.com/?p=16812

As I said I wouldn’t expect the other two unless they say otherwise but they are the outsiders. Microsoft have as yet given no sign of new game or other announcements, it seems to be an event for their Spring line-up which has been pretty clearly detailed, we will have to wait and see what other details MS in the coming weeks.

Personally I am really hoping to see Gears of War 4 and would like a date for Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition!

So yes, I was never going to say otherwise because that is what I said all along

Top Bottom