• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft will be at PAX Prime this weekend with Xbox One, games, “surprises”

I screencaped some ryse segments and had to resize them caused some looked like shit.

pYcd6nk.jpg

3919B37.jpg

99qT9y4.jpg

xBbK0Nk.jpg

WRyC241.jpg

Possum

What an incredible Cinderella story! This unknown, comes out of nowhere, to lead the pack at the Halo 4 Global Championship 2013!

R3TRODYCE

Streaming. Shame I didn't got time to prepare my capture card.

It will be probably get released in the MS press site this week. Sort of a vidoc, like the motion capture vid.

I knew I should have skipped Golden Girls and watched this.

Why exactly is the A button on the screen ALL the time? What's the purpose? I'm just confused about the mechanics.

Does it tell you when to strike or something?

Why exactly is the A button on the screen ALL the time? What's the purpose? I'm just confused about the mechanics.

The A button constantly flashing on screen has to be either a bug or the player ignoring a QTE prompt. It was some off-screen footage and the player was moving from enemy to enemy and the flashing A never stopped.

The A button constantly flashing on screen has to be either a bug or the player ignoring a QTE prompt. It was some off-screen footage and the player was moving from enemy to enemy and the flashing A never stopped.

Exactly. It had nothing to do with the combat. That thread is a cesspool.

The game linked was fucking brilliant, though.

JaggedSac

I thought they removed the button prompt? Is it back in, in the video they just showed? I missed it.

biRdy

I thought they removed the button prompt? Is it back in, in the video they just showed? I missed it.

The button prompt everyone keeps talking about was a bug that just stayed overlayed through out the game, sad thing is most people that are making fun of it actually think its designed like that.

Top Bottom