• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft's E3 conference date is Monday, June 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even know ME2 was such a big deal to people until these topics.

While it's not a blockbuster game for EA in any shape or form, it was an extremely refreshing experience with a ton of potential if some tweaks are made. I know i'd be rather excited if it makes an appearance today.

Sheroking

Damn it, guys, I'm fading!

Quick, if I fall asleep, what would be the best way to get to an archived version of the conference without subjecting myself to a million spoilers? Just search YouTube for Microsoft E3 2013 press conference and sort by length, so to avoid the 10 minute reaction videos?

PG2G

Haha, somehow folks have gone from cboat's leak to all gaming (including single player) being behind a paywall.

Arnie

Not seen a brilliant Microsoft conference since 2006.

They really need a good show, but I just can't see it. Expecting at least 50% of it to be aimed away from the core.

Gangxxter

Damn it, guys, I'm fading!

Quick, if I fall asleep, what would be the best way to get to an archived version of the conference without subjecting myself to a million spoilers? Just search YouTube for Microsoft E3 2013 press conference and sort by length, so to avoid the 10 minute reaction videos?
Check out the spoiler-free E3 thread here in Gaming.

Gorki247

I don't like the idea to have a always on camera listening to me.
Too much big brother for my feeling and overstepping personal boundaries.
I can control what i do while browsing i can't be sure if i don't do or say stupid shit in my own living room.

Really? I'm sure this was addressed by the policy update MS issued. I suggest you have another read of this http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/privacy.

Kinect is not listening to your personal conversations; it is just recognizes commands it was programmed for. Your conversations are not monitored or recorded and you'll be in control what if anything you decide to share or when Kinect is on.

Really? I'm sure this was addressed by the policy update MS issued. I suggest you have another read of this http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/privacy.

Kinect is not listening to your personal conversations; it is just recognizes commands it was programmed for. Your conversations are not monitored or recorded and you'll be in control what if anything you decide to share or when Kinect is on.

to add to that, you can even turn off the listening command.. in the privacy settings.

Oh my ggggaaawwwddd I am sitting in a pool of my own urine (office chair of course) waiting for this to start. I cannot move an inch because I don't want to miss anything. Good thing I bought some adult diapers #gamechanger

Guntank

Neo Member
Are you ready gaf?

veKG9Hu.jpg

So just making sure it starts at 5.30 UK time, Is there a preshow andany hope of seeing a Fable 4 probably the only exclusive Id want on it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom