• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft's E3 conference date is Monday, June 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokkir

The stream will be available on Jametrailers, right? Actually what's usually the best stream? Highest quality, no delay, etc etc?

The stream will be available on Jametrailers, right? Actually what's usually the best stream? Highest quality, no delay, etc etc?

Best stream will be Xbox.com (and the XBL app) as usual, though you'll miss out on the pre-show stuff, so you may have to grin and bear Dorito Pope's posturing on the GeeT slum stream for 50 (?) minutes before.

Gorki247

Come on drop mandatory kinect connection.
Is all i really ask from you microsoft.

This, I actually don't get! Can someone explain to me why needing Kinect to be connected is so much of an issue? I can understand the mandatory internet requirement as it could stop some people from playing their games, but in the case of Kinect just plug it in and forget about it.

This, I actually don't get! Can someone explain to me why needing Kinect to be connected is so much of an issue? I can understand the mandatory internet requirement as it could stop some people from playing their games, but in the case of Kinect just plug it in and forget about it.

You think i want to waste 5 min connecting and disconnecting kinect every time.
I can spend my time and money better.

EA has its own press event after the MS conference right? Would they reveal their next gen sports titles at MS's event or wait till their own?

I think EA will save that stuff for their own conference. Maybe Fifa will be at the MS one since they are using that to make a big push in Europe.

Kajiba

Defend Rome = Ryse
Race in Prague = Forza
Challenge the world = ?

World of Tanks is my guess. Could be something else.

Want to see how ryse looks now. I get the feeling its going to be so good.

T0dsYFd.gif

JudgeB

Banned
Okay the good sleep got my hype levels back. I honestly can't wait for both conferences, lots of good games to be shown all day long hopefully. I'll be trying to keep all the other BS about the consoles in the back of my head and just focus on the awesome games coming our way.

Exuro

Is there a spoiler free thread? Gotta go to work in a few minutes and would like to bookmark it.

Never mind just saw it on the front page.

Is there any reason why you cannot just leave it connected?

I don't like the idea to have a always on camera listening to me.
Too much big brother for my feeling and overstepping personal boundaries.
I can control what i do while browsing i can't be sure if i don't do or say stupid shit in my own living room.

go to bed, wake up and spend 12 hours tommorow reading front page gaf :)

The Microsoft conference starts at 2:30am for me with Sony's starting at 11:00am. I've always watched all the big three conferences live, but I think this year I'll be skipping Microsoft’s conference.

I'll catch up on it tomorrow. I think its better I get a full night sleep rather than a few hours. That way I’ll be less tired for the other two conferences......I'll see you guys on the other side! Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom