• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Works presents: Let's not mess with other threads ever again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
AVclub said:
Nicely done with that "noodles" answer.

Thanks, I try, LoL

Yeah people, don't give the answer so quickly, have fun with throwing out incorrect (funny) answers. Besides, if there's anyone (besides Jinfash!) in GD who hasn't caught onto this yet, we don't want them to think something's up.

Penguin said:
Your description of the answer will now be stuck in my head. :lol

:lol :lol My job is done here :lol

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
shagg_187 said:
I'm just fucking around and adding humor to the thread. I love the fact that everyone is ignoring Jinfash's questions :lol :lol

That picture is AWESOME :lol All it needs is a village and a river. And I guess an ocean 'shopped to surround it.

Penguin

Haha I got jipped.

The guy editted his post to remove Bee after I respond so thought he was going to carry it on. :lol

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
:lol Holy fucking shit Damodar the concept art is fantastic :lol

I'm kinda feeling bad for Jinfash though, I want to PM him and let him know there is no game by Nakaza with MT.SMEGAMISLE in it. But the thought that he's actually in on it and is doing a great job of playing us keeps me strong.

In other news, a day late, I bring you my contribution to yesterday's "Write something in nature and take a picture of it." Behold:

IMG_1537.jpg

am i doin it rite?

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
damnit Cyan I had the same answer you did WITHOUT taking the easy route of mentioning Ninja Turtles + manholes, which would have kept the game going on longer =P

me said:
Um I believe in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles they ate pizza to replenish health, which was only controversial in the U.K. where they renamed the game Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles, since being a ninja was outlawed or something there, and pizza was seen at the time (late 80s-early 90s) as an extremely unhealthy thing to do, especially for role models and, well, heroes. I think I read it in a British tabloid somewhere.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
What makes all this better is that robots in Germany and Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles are real-life mind-blowers that some people didn't know about, which adds some legitimacy to the joke thread. :lol

Cyan said:
Hehe, I thought a quick answer here lent verisimilitude. ;)

Awesome use of verisimilitude and I concede your point, sir. Also, your avatar softens my heart.

Damodar

Danthrax said:
What makes all this better is that robots in Germany and Teenage Mutant HERO Turtles are real-life mind-blowers that some people didn't know about, which adds some legitimacy to the joke thread.

I'll say! I had no idea about the Hero turtles (It's Ninja Turtles here in Aus) and I was thinking that we'd gone too far :lol

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Okay guys I've got a question that's kind of a parody of our own game going on here. JUST REMEMBER: Jeopardy "questions" are in the form of answers and the answers to those questions are in the form of a question.

The keyword is thread.

Damodar said:
I'll say! I had no idea about the Hero turtles (It's Ninja Turtles here in Aus) and I was thinking that we'd gone too far :lol

LoL

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
The only people posting in the Trivia thread are OTers :lol

If we're trying to terrorize the other side, we should keep it down to once a month or something, not twice a week!

You guys are f*cking hilarious. I just caught up reading today's task and the thread on the gaming side. I want to get involved, but i don't want to colossally screw up your masterwork :lol :lol :lol

Poor Jinfash. He is the only one still biting.
Or poor y'all if he has figured you out and just messing with your minds.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
AtticusFinch said:
You guys are f*cking hilarious. I just caught up reading today's task and the thread on the gaming side. I want to get involved, but i don't want to colossally screw up your masterwork :lol :lol :lol

Poor Jinfash. He is the only one still biting.
Or poor y'all if he has figured you out and just messing with your minds.

I dunno, is HUELAN in on this? I don't think he is.

And go right ahead and contribute, the more the lulzier!

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
alistairw said:
keyword: molest (or molested, molestation, etc.)
God, I hadn't checked this thread before going to trivia earlier. The answer for this one had me scratching my head. :lol

AVclub

RagnCajun that was a retarded answer. Throwing in the word "thread" as an aside to make it fit is pretty poor. Also, suggesting that the devs would make a question to "mess" with people and would cause the game to crash is retarded.

Damodar

1 divided by 0, How would you word that as a jeopardy question, given the question-is-the-answer format? I dunno if we can give that one away.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Damodar said:
1 divided by 0, How would you word that as a jeopardy question, given the question-is-the-answer format? I dunno if we can give that one away.

Right, hence my warning that whatever you guys respond with has to be worded in the form of an answer. I guess I'll add that it also has to make sense, and obviously have the word "thread" in it.

Besides, keeping this going is making Jinfash Google furiously. :lol

I'm starting to get the feeling that he's playing us, though

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Nabs said:
i don't think jin is playing
Jin is a heavy OTer, there is no way he doesn't know about this.

Damodar said:
Go for it, Atticus. It needs more than just the few of us constantly taking turns. :lol

I would, but I am so ignorant when it comes to game trivia that i couldn't even give fake answers to throw jinfash off. i gotta get back to work, anyway.
plus, i don't want an owned by jinfash tag
i look forward to checking back later today for the big reveal in the trivia thread and the resulting reactions. or the ownage by jinfash. whichever may occur first.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
RubxQub said:
Jin is a heavy OTer, there is no way he doesn't know about this.

Maybe he forgot to check today?.... [sweats]

BTW someone should probably answer with the keyword now because Jin is actually finding real ways to lock up the CD-i version of Jeopardy :lol

Zoe

Maybe we should throw in some real trivia to give the thread a little more credibility :lol

jakncoke

Banned
If this some how lasts throughout the day are you guys going to post that most of the trivia was fake when the next days task is posted or will you guys just continue and let the thread takes it's course?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom