• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Works presents: Let's not mess with other threads ever again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Yes I know, I have to go to work so I'm giving myself 2 hours and a half to ask a another question and give the hint here.

EDIT : I have already one question ready, just need confirmation that my answer is correct...

FightyF

Banned
Mistouze said:
Hey motherfuckers, it was my turn!!!!! I asked the question, hint : tentacle

That was nearly 2 hours ago bro.

Flakari: Remember, you have to confrim the right answer and then say who you're going to hand it off to.

Flakari

Banned
FightyF said:
That was nearly 2 hours ago bro.

Flakari: Remember, you have to confrim the right answer and then say who you're going to hand it off to.
I confirmed the answer, got a little sidetracked.

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
Nickovic said:
I'll do a fake guess, people are already suspecting people of getting the answers too quick.

Sorry man. Couldn't resist.

keyword: influence

FightyF

Banned
Nickovic said:
I'll do a fake guess, people are already suspecting people of getting the answers too quick.

Not a bad idea...I hope it doesn't backfire in some way shape or form. Also, too many fake answers could ruin it. Mike's the creative director here I'llwait to see what he thinks before dishing out too many here.

AVclub

What the hell's going on with this tast today. I'm confused. How do you avoid two people posting different answer with the keyword in them? Also, if someone posts the answer but not another question then isn't this whole thing FUBAR?

Baker

Banned
AVclub said:
What the hell's going on with this tast today. I'm confused. How do you avoid two people posting different answer with the keyword in them? Also, if someone posts the answer but not another question then isn't this whole thing FUBAR?

Yeah. The thread is mess, but it's still hilarious.

I was irked that people were answering but then not posting a new question/keyword. However, all the RPG kids taking it seriously more than makes up for it.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Okay I just reclaimed the thread for us! That should be like double bonus points for me. =P

Time to get this shit back on track.

Keyword: Shell

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Please tell me someone's looking in this thread or this is going to go sooooo
hilariously
badly....

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
oh shit Guybrush almost answered it correctly, which shouldn't be possible when it's an unanswerable question :lol

Questions must be more vague and obscure!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Keyword: Name must have smegma in it.

Have fun with that :lol

BigFwoosh said:
If someone could make a convincing pic of the spaghetti pubic hair robot and post it in there, that would be soooo great.

Secondary task objective!

BigFwoosh said:
If someone could make a convincing pic of the spaghetti pubic hair robot and post it in there, that would be soooo great.

LMAO @ noodles, I was thinking the exact same thing. Somone needs to draw noodles!

Nabs

Damodar said:
Either the 3d model of "Noodles" or some concept art would be so fucking awesome :lol
:lol concept art would be great too. just make sure it looks really fucking old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom