• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Works presents: Let's not mess with other threads ever again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baker said:
I did this one way too quick during lunch. I was scared someone would beat me to the idea, hehe.

23tntzo.jpg

:lol That's gross
but definitely practical

I love this thread. Too bad I absolutely suck with photo editors or I'd be all over today's.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
ninj4junpei said:
No, he was banned for mentioning he watched something on a pirate streaming site.
Ah...well then...

*cough*

tha_con

Banned
This doesn't really follow the rules, but I was owned SO FUCKING HARD YESTERDAY who cares :lol

GJ to all those who got me. Damn :lol

(I really hope I don't get banned or scolded for this)

m4jsm.jpg

2q8d1cy.jpg

Okay, that turned out really lame. This was an insider joke way back in the day. Of course, I'm probably the only one of my friends who still remembers it. :lol

Day 8 - Create The Best Dick Tracy Story Ever

You're the editor of the world's greatest comic strip, Dick Tracy. Your artist has handed you the strip for this week's story, but oh no, he didn't label their order! And these aren't the settings you asked for! Oh god your publisher is demanding the week's strip... here's what you need to do:

- take these 7 strips and re-arrange them into any order you want
- fill in the speech bubbles to make as coherent a story possible
- once you've re-arranged their order and filled in the text, post them all at once in sequential order
- oh sweet jesus hurry, the dick tracy fans are all ravenous assholes

v7rr49.jpg

ruxkl4.jpg

n3909d.jpg

14e84ug.jpg

a32s9g.jpg

1qiddh.jpg

27y1iya.jpg

Go!

FightyF

Banned
Ventrue said:
I guess this officially makes me NeoGAF's biggest troll. :D

The Halo avatar was an awesome touch. People were even commenting on that.

I didn't want to enter because I'd be banned. I would have went for an easy target (Nintendo) but I should be around to help G.A.M.E. 3 come to fruition that I thought it wasn't worth a potentially 4 month ban.

Rewrite said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol OMFG I'm dying here.

Does that actually make sense or is it just completely random? I thought the latter and though it was funny.

24owpq1.jpg

ElNarez

Banned
dick1.jpg

dick2.jpg

dick3.jpg

dick4.jpg

dick5.jpg

dick6.jpg

dick7.jpg

Will Dick kill himself ? Are puppies really cuter than ponies ? What's wrong with the continuity ? Join us next time to not figure it out !

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
HOLY CRAP Im dying here. There needs to be an entire thread based on the flipping off animals! :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom