• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Works presents: Let's not mess with other threads ever again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckRacer

Mike Works said:
pakkit said:
Are we still doing something every fucking day? This thread is like Capcom, taking a good thing, and then running that thing into the ground until it's rank, mildly decomposed, and bleeding out of the ears. If Bjork made this thread it would've been much better, plus if you look at his post history versus MikeWorks you'll see that his intelligence:posts ratio is much healthier than Mike. I'd rather play Postal and drink Ipecac than watch NeoGAFs self-indulgent posts in this circle jerk of a thread.
i said gaming forum only!
For whatever reason this made me laugh really hard... :lol

Seriously, great challenge. I'm too big of a pussy to take part, but some of the trolls and the subsequent angry responses are pretty funny.

Ventrue said:
Hrm, stands at 16-12 by my count. I don't understand how people can keep on replying to him after at least 3 people have pointed out this thread there. :lol

lets just say people love teh uncharted!!!!!!! i'm waiting for the kittons response.

MisterHero

Did one at the last minute.

I struggled for a bit because if I was going to post something I actually had to mean it. I'm a bombastic Nintendo fanboy, but I'm also an honest one.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Baker said:
I don't know what time zone we're using, but my final tally is 11.

He usually posts a new challenge at around 3 or 4 a.m. EDT, so you have about an hour and a half left I suppose.

Day 7 - Photoshop The Next Mario And Sonic At The Olympic Games

As we all know, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games was a monumental financial success. The act of combining two amazingly huge videogame characters and placing them in an event as grand as the Summer Olympics led to millions of copies sold.

Now other publishers have noticed the triumph of this act and need your help to re-create Nintendo and Sega's success. The problem is, they don't have characters as renown as Mario and Sonic, nor the financial backing strong enough to secure a license for an environment as large as the Olympics.

Here is today's task. Photoshop an image (or images) of your proposal to any videogame developer (including Nintendo or Sega if you want) of a videogame featuring:

- 2 unlikely videogame characters together for the first time
- 1 event like the Olympics, but probably not as great as the Olympics
- the title of the game must be ______ and ______ at ________

This is a photoshop task, but if you don't have photoshop and you want to participate, you can draw your submission. However, if you do have photoshop (or any similar image editing software), use that.

This is also designed to be a comedy task, so less Ninja Gaiden and Shinobi at the Dojo and more Duke Nukem and Cooking Mama at the Christian Couples Counseling Retreat.

Go!

Nickovic

mortal_kombat_batman.jpg

Oh wait....

roMonster

20r5owo.png

I had shopped Kratos and Baynetta together for fun and the idea for water wrestling just popped into my head when I read the challenge.

jakncoke

Banned
roMonster said:
20r5owo.png

I had shopped Kratos and Baynetta together for fun and the idea for water wrestling just popped into my head when I read the challenge.

OT: but a game where Kratos and Baynetta were in the same game pwning enemies would be pretty epic imo, co-op would be sweet.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I really wanted to create something, but then I realized how much I suck at Photoshop. I swear, I tried but I just can't work with the program. I guess I'll try and draw something. :lol

McLovin

Oh god.. you guys got me good. Who did the Resistance 2 beta one? Some guy was complaining about paying 5 dollars for a pre-order and saying that at least with Halo 3 beta he got Crackdown out of it.

Baker

Banned
McLovin said:
Oh god.. you guys got me good. Who did the Resistance 2 beta one? Some guy was complaining about paying 5 dollars for a pre-order and saying that at least with Halo 3 beta he got Crackdown out of it.

That was Ventrue. He was yesterday's BIG winner.

AVclub

Date of Lies said:
Made me laugh my ass off
Thanks. It's a shame we aren't getting more submissions. I thought this could be a really fun task with all the talented Photoshoppers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom