• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miley Cyrus Denies Boob Job Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadbelly

Banned
Coulda been worse. She's related to this:

vHppp.jpg

He really doesn't pull off that look well. He looks like a nerdy kid pretending to be hard.

k.. it pisses me off when i see stupid bitches righting shit like i miss the old miley and crap and like shes such a whore now, oh and i hate it when people judge her because she smokes weed? like k pretty much half the population of the earth smokes and weed.. and one day you guys are probably gonna smoke weed too js,..and people think shes a whore because she had sex!..like great! there some chicks out there who are 13 and who are pregnant! miley's not a kid anymore :p people need to stfu

k.. it pisses me off when i see stupid bitches righting shit like i miss the old miley and crap and like shes such a whore now, oh and i hate it when people judge her because she smokes weed? like k pretty much half the population of the earth smokes and weed.. and one day you guys are probably gonna smoke weed too js,..and people think shes a whore because she had sex!..like great! there some chicks out there who are 13 and who are pregnant! miley's not a kid anymore :p people need to stfu

Dude. Can we be friends?

leadbelly

Banned

Timedog thinks she's a whore. Just saying...

This doesn't even read like one of your posts

balddemon

Banned

*like*

FreeMufasa

vHppp.jpg

Ugh, I lost respect for Brenda Song for this.

You're probably joking but I agree.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
He really doesn't pull off that look well. He looks like a nerdy kid pretending to be hard.

He probably IS a nerdy kid but I don't think a dude who sings pop rock and dates barely legal Disney stars can be accused of trying to be hard.

Platy

Everytime someone say to a celebritie that she did a boob job and the celebrity answers with something along the likes of ""Thank you for the compliment but these babies are all mine." (and this happens A LOT) i think that every people who go to the plastic surgeon just BORROW the implants.

I mean ... you PAYED for the implant and it is INSIDE YOUR BODY .... if this don't make something "all yours", then i don't know what makes =P

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I was wondering when there would be a bump on the other thread or someone would deem this news worthy. Welp, it didn't take that long.

Joni

It does make for some strange family shots. They don't look anything a like, none of them.
cyrus.jpeg

ANyway: media is being stupid. First they accuse her of getting fat, then they don't realize what is one of the first places women store fat.

The brother is adopted that's why he looks drastically different minus the ugly try hard look.

On the subject of Miley. If her personality wasn't so shit I tap that.

You tried too hard with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom