• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft - Official Star Wars Path of the Jedi Launch Trailer

With your lightsaber in hand and your trusty droid by your side, it’s time to see the galaxy! Play as a Jedi Knight in this adventure as you battle creatures, duel other Jedi, and embark on a special mission with Yoda to an uncharted planet. Then, go to the Dressing Room for your free R2-D2 t-shirt!

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
I don't really understand what this is. Does it still retain all the systems of crafting etc, or is most of that disabled in favor of an action adventure?

I'd be more interested in a Star Wars Minecraft iteration that is built entirely around procedural generation and crafting like the original game. That's what draws people in... not the graphics or controls. I want to see random bases popping up, systems of tech crafting analogous to potion brewing in original with the need to hunt rare materials, and the element of surprise everywhere instead of a pre-made worlds.

Spyxos

Gold Member
what is this comedy GIF by BBC

Top Bottom