• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirror's Edge 2 up for preorder at amazon.de

-SD-

Banned
wayne1bgymc.gif

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
If this is Xbone exclusive, there is nooooooooooooo way it's not a Kinect game.

Kinect One is improved from the original, so what better way to showcase that then a game that's known for immersing you as the player via a unique first person experience.

This is Panzer Dragoon all over again.

With the video's that I've seen the new Kinect still has a significant delay. If they make ME2 have to use the Kinect, it will either be a completely shitty experience or the game itself will be so different from ME1 that they shouldn't even bother calling it a sequel.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
With the video's that I've seen the new Kinect still has a significant delay. If they make ME2 have to use the Kinect, it will either be a completely shitty experience or the game itself will be so different from ME1 that they shouldn't even bother calling it a sequel.

Like I said, Steel Battalion. :p

I don't know any inside info but man if I don't feel like this is what's gonna happen. Mirrors Edge 2, Xbone sclusive', Kinect based.

kevinski

Banned
Haha. I think it'd be awesome if Microsoft tied up exclusives like this. I mean, could you imagine if Microsoft made Shenmue III an Xbox One exclusive? XD

If it's an xbo exclusive built around kinect there's every reason to call it ME2. It doesn't matter how big a departure is. If you are someone who has waited years for a ME sequel, ME2: Kinect is going to be a bigger appeal for buying xbox than Parkour: Kinect would. What are they going to do, damage the Mirror's Edge brand?

Erasus

PRAISE THE LORD

So soon as I get back to my PC, Ill replay Mirrors Edge again. So good.

oh god this better not be Xbox1 exclusive

Like I said, Steel Battalion. :p

I don't know any inside info but man if I don't feel like this is what's gonna happen. Mirrors Edge 2, Xbone sclusive', Kinect based.

That would, in one game, encapsulate what so many of us having been hating so much about the industry. And the sad thing is that whether you are right or not, what you're saying is not even remotely out of left field. It seems like what both MS and EA would naturally do.

Am I wrong in my sense that these retailer leaks turn out to be true more often than not? So >50% chance of this game being real?

Dabanton

Am I wrong in my sense that these retailer leaks turn out to be true more often than not? So >50% chance of this game being real?

I'd say so.

As too whether it's an exclusive. Well the lack of a PS3 or 4 case probably tells it's own story.

Maybe crazy buttocks will grace us with a post he seems to know a lot about EA games...

ArjanN

Not looking next gen :/

Games from smaller developers aren't magically going to look much better on next-gen. Even with the better tech, you still need a ton of people and money to produce something that looks competitive with the big name games.

Cdon.se has other games listed

I like how Forza 5 is probably the only game on there that's not going to come to PC.

Salsa

yeah this pretty much confirms it as far as im concerned, it's DICE's not-BF game they previously talked about

while im pumped as FUCK since I love Mirror's Edge, I would have kinda prefered to be surprised by the announcement

Top Bottom