• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mission Impossible: Convincing wife to allow a 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

2b3grna5

you'd be doing her a favor IMO. i mean the controllers do vibrate and all. the PS3 is definitely out because it's got no vibrate feature. but a strategically placed 360 controller in your wife's lap might help get her more into gaming.

Pud

Banned
2b3grna5 said:
you'd be doing her a favor IMO. i mean the controllers do vibrate and all. the PS3 is definitely out because it's got no vibrate feature. but a strategically placed 360 controller in your wife's lap might help get her more into gaming.

Uhhh...
Wii_remotefunction.jpg

270548.jpg

Kapsama

Secretly buy it, throw away the box and tell her you got it from some crackhead downtown for 50 bucks. Works every time.

P90

Does it bust the budget? If not, then it is justifiable. If it does, give her a dozen long stem roses and a 360 for her birthday.

arcader

Banned
Newzboyz99 said:
My mission: to convince my wife to allow me to have a 360.

So, I need to know of GOOD games that the wife and I can play together to help convice her to allow me to buy the thing. :D

I know most of you guys live in your parents basements, so for you guys just think of games that your imaginary girlfriends would enjoy.

LOL - after yer story about being wife domainated you are making fun of guys living in their parents basements?

Anyway - Gears of War has great Co-op.

Luken

Newzboyz99 said:
My mission: to convince my wife to allow me to have a 360.

I guess I'm the only one mature enough to help you.

1 - This is what you have to do: When you buy something expensive for you, you have to buy something in the same prince range for your wife. Pay attention to her needs and buy something she really wants. Now you can buy the X-Box 360 without feeling guilty.

2- Wait for when she buys a new pair of shoes (It will happen more frequently than you are aware of). Now is the time to buy a 360

3 - Tell her that you are really frustrated in your work and many people told you that videogames can be relaxing.

4 - If all else fails, seduce her.

Z3F

Banned
P90 said:
Does it bust the budget? If not, then it is justifiable. If it does, give her a dozen long stem roses and a 360 for her birthday.

Wow, I think you're the first one here to recommend giving roses instead of "sausage".

Man, I've been trying to get my wife to allow me to have a threesome with her and her best friend. Let me know what works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom