• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mister Rogers' Neighborhood is the next Twitch Marathon

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ohhh snap, knife fight incoming

Forgot how entertaining twitch chat was on Bob Ross-a-thon

One of the most pleasant men in humanity's existence being streamed to some of the most toxic people on earth. It's so weird but I am happy they get to be exposed to something so good. Growing up with Mr. Rogers did wonders for me as a child.

I used to think Handyman Negri was Gene Hackamn.
handyman_negri.jpg

Ferrio

Banned
Betty Aberlin talking about the marathon on her twitter. She doesn't even remember some of these episodes.

"never seen these - they've been in the vaults. we made them one after another, with no time to see what we had made, and rarely 2nd takes"

Betty Aberlin talking about the marathon on her twitter. She doesn't even remember some of these episodes.

"never seen these - they've been in the vaults. we made them one after another, with no time to see what we had made, and rarely 2nd takes"

I really hope she isn't reading Chat.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Probably 4 bits = 50 cents

There's no way it's 50 cents. Around here the major paper didn't even hit 35 cents until the end of the '80s.
When this aired a Marvel comic book cost 12 cents. Now they're $4.

Top Bottom