• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mister Rogers' Neighborhood is the next Twitch Marathon

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I imagine the movie clips would make the rights a nightmare but an At The Movies Twitch marathon would be absurdly perfect

I imagine the movie clips would make the rights a nightmare but an At The Movies Twitch marathon would be absurdly perfect

Oh man, just keep drip feeding me all my childhood comfy TV memories.

Huel Howser when?

They showed that at the start of the stream.

Twitch is blocked at work so I'll have to catch it when I get home. Didn't know that was the opener, that's awesome.

The dang Bob Ross music video at the end of those streams always wakes me up when I leave the stream on to fall asleep to...

Armor shows up, enter Dark Souls jokes

Lmao.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The music is by far the most underrated part of this show.

drspeedy

The music is by far the most underrated part of this show.

Little known fact: every episode's music was unique- the band played everyting live, nothing was pre-recorded

The music was never the same twice, which is kinda the point since jazz is ephemeral, but listening as a musician you start to hear the subtle nuances that make it really magical

btrboyev

Little known fact: every episode's music was unique- the band played everyting live, nothing was pre-recorded

The music was never the same twice, which is kinda the point since jazz is ephemeral, but listening as a musician you start to hear the subtle nuances that make it really magical

Also, Fred Rogers wrote most if not all of songs he sang in the shows entire run.

Omadahl

Banned
I have a hard time watching Mr. Rodgers for sentimental reasons. When he starts singing, "It's such a good feeling..." I always start crying. The only man I've never met that makes me miss him that much.

Wow this is a scene isn't it.

1bbb5cc9f8faf9e7a5461a7c6068dab2.jpg

Weetrick

If I use my Amazon/Twitch Prime monthly sub, the money goes towards PBS and not Twitch... right? If so, I would like to do at least that.

Line_HTX

Checking back in, I'm loving how the page slowly goes completely greyscale. I thought something was wrong with my browser, hahaha

batfax

Aw. Friend told me that the "Conflict" episodes are apparently going to be omitted. At least they showed up on Youtube not long ago.

In other news, Fred Rogers officially confirmed for the most stylish television host of '68.

Top Bottom