• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miyamoto is a worthless piece of scrotal dander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumpkin

Whoa... Wait a minute. Drinky Crow is Doug Erickson? As in the one who used to contribute to GA back in the Sam/Greg/Brady days? Or is he just using a GIF hosted on Doug's webspace?

Red Scarlet said:
That's not the topic name you were going for yesterday!

OMG, What was the Original Title?

Drinky Cow said:
Scarlet, Hito nixed my original topic title plans.

Yo, I had no idea you were planning this, Fill a brother in next time!

Though I'm glad it was a surprise. :lol :lol

DrGAKMAN

Banned
Drinky Crow said:
GOD DRINKY COULD YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

I'M SICK OF YOU RUINING THIS MOST EXCELLENT FORUM AND ITS DEEP ENGAGING CONVERSATIONS

CAN WE ALL PLEASE JUST IGNORE THIS TROLL AND MAYBE HE'LL GO AWAY

PLEASE

JUST STOP

OWOWOWOW

THERE JUST AREN'T ENOUGH TEARS

Who's meltdown was funnier...yours or mine?

drinkyblieve.jpg

yoopoo

Banned
Things that'll never happen:

- People will never stop making threads like, hey guys I found this revolution fake on the internet, it it real?
- People will not stop believing in Sony's PS3 hype just like they did with PS2 hype. Sony hype = reality to idiots.
- Retarted monkey's will not stop acknowledging Drinky's existance.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
bumpkin said:
Whoa... Wait a minute. Drinky Crow is Doug Erickson? As in the one who used to contribute to GA back in the Sam/Greg/Brady days? Or is he just using a GIF hosted on Doug's webspace?

topw.jpg

White Man

DRINKY CROW IS DOUG ERICKSON? DOUG ERICKSON BOUGHT MAGNA CARTA AND PLAYED IT FOR NEARLY 4 HOURS? CREDIBILITY RUINED!!!!

BobbyRobby, i am sorry :(

i should not have gone rogue and left my comrades in gafhate behind

what's done is done

demi, are you demifish or meeble meeble?

Nick

Hey Drinky, I drink 2% Milk only. Everything else tastes really gross.

When 2% Milk is mixed with oreos, it is quite the treat!

How do you feel about 2% Milk?

demi

Drinky Crow said:
demi, are you demifish or meeble meeble?

i use demifish right now for XBL but when i get my X360 i will metamorphosize to the almighty meeble meeble

okay, enough about me

let's get back to mocking miyamoto's utter worthlessness and his complete lack of industry relevance these days

I was about to disagree to the original topic, and then I thought "Wait, all Miyamoto does now is act as a mascot, and take credit for every good game Nintendo makes." I guess I don't really like Miyamoto anymore!

shocker5gs.jpg

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
the year 20XX said:
I was about to disagree to the original topic, and then I thought "Wait, all Miyamoto does now is act as a mascot, and take credit for every good game Nintendo makes." I guess I don't really like Miyamoto anymore!

shocker5gs.jpg
^He really knows how to pleasure the ladies. :lol

White Man

Drinky Crow said:
okay, enough about me

let's get back to mocking miyamoto's utter worthlessness and his complete lack of industry relevance these days

I. . .I had sex with Miyamoto's wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom