• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014-2015 Offseason |OT| Playoff Dreaming

aFIGurANT

What's up with that 5:1 K/BB for our new #5 my Cards homies? He was looking devastating today besides that one AB where it coulda been 2-2 but he ended up with the four-pitch walk.

BFIB

What's up with that 5:1 K/BB for our new #5 my Cards homies? He was looking devastating today besides that one AB where it coulda been 2-2 but he ended up with the four-pitch walk.

Glad that C-Mart is finally getting a crack in the rotation!

Can't wait to see where the K/BB ends up at the end of the year.

aFIGurANT

Glad that C-Mart is finally getting a crack in the rotation!

Can't wait to see where the K/BB ends up at the end of the year.

Dude you're not supposed to NAME him...was going to snag him in the last round in the draft tomorrow. SMH.

he's going earlier than that if anyone has a brain

Welp at least we have a Jumbotron.

zkoqlof0pnv8bph2pws2.jpg

Beckx

Oh god the Pirates are finally back on but I have to listen to Gary Thorne.

Give me park audio, MLB audio, ANYTHING

Enron

Banned
For of those of you in the NeoGAF Fantasy Baseball League that is drafting tonight, the draft is still on. Check the league messages for what went down. Keepers are still the same, but some changes are on the way for next year!

In the meantime, if anyone is interested in a spot in this league, please PM me immediately. If I dont hear from anyone after a couple of hours, i'm going to start reaching out to those that expressed an interest in the other league that I am the commish for.

New teams will not have any keepers obviously, but will get the first picks in the draft before the returning teams, who will then pick in the reverse order in which they finished last year. (since I was the champ, I will be picking last)

Thanks!

Below are the league settings.

League ID#: 3902
League Name: NEOGAF Baseball
Auto-renew Enabled: No
Password:
Custom League URL: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/gaf
Season Type: Full
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Thu Apr 2 8:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute
Keeper Settings: Yes, enable Keeper League Management tools
Keeper Deadline Date: Wed Apr 1 3:00am EDT
Max Teams: 14
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Player Universe: All baseball
New Players Become Available: As soon as Yahoo adds them View List of Forced Players
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: August 16, 2015
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Waiver Mode: Standard
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: 6
Min Innings Pitched: 25
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Playoffs: Week 22, 23 and 24 (6 teams) Note: Week 24 runs 7 days from Sep 21 to Sep 27
Playoff Tie-Breaker: Best regular season record vs opponent wins
Playoff Reseeding: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes
Divisions: Yes (2 divisions)
Playoff Seeding Options: Division winners advance but seeded by overall standings
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, LF, CF, RF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, NA
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Walks (BB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB), Quality Starts (QS)

The Cleveland Indians are very good at playing the defensive side of the sport of baseball today.

In other news, the Dock Ellis documentary on Netflix "No No: A Dockumentary" is pretty great.

Top Bottom