• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
http://alb1.albtechllc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/ketchup_hotdog_head.jpg

:)
giphy.gif

RBH

I went to a Dodgers/Braves game in LA years ago, and I remember Dodgers fans throwing peanuts at me when I stood up to clap for the Braves at one point. Braves won by a score of 10-3 or something like that.

I liked the stadium.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I went to a Dodgers/Braves game in LA years ago, and I remember Dodgers fans throwing peanuts at me when I stood up to clap for the Braves at one point. Braves won by a score of 10-3 or something like that.

I liked the stadium.
nice of them to give you free peanuts.

5-HR night with Moose having two. I'll take it!

It seems like Junis got called up for tomorrow since Wood will probably have a short leash and the bullpen has been used quite a bit lately in the past few games.

Great game. Too bad I had to spend 50% of the time looking at this white kid's ass. Wouldn't sit the fuck down the entire game. Parents/guardians wouldn't do a damn thing. Called another fan behind me a bitch. Hope the kid enjoys prison life.

Toth

Oh well, that was great they kept coming back but still, they couldn't close the deal. I smell a loss tomorrow though, making this a 5-6 road trip that could have been so much more .

I'm glad that the Marlins are going to let new ownership decide what to do with the bigger trade chips. Ideally Michael Hill will be fired before having the chance to fuck up our return.

We've been awful with RISP this series lol

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Jon Heyman‏ @JonHeyman

jaime garcia is drawing interest from about 6 teams now, including yanks. so it's wide open.

Jerry Crasnick‏ @jcrasnick

The #Brewers are considering both long-term and rental starters at trade deadline. #Braves Jaime Garcia among the names on their radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom