• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2015- 16 Regular Season IOTI - NBA GAF Is Pretty Dead Considering This Fact

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
I've always hated Kobe.

..but I'm gonna miss hating him so much.

That last few mins was vintage Kobe.

You know some journalist somewhere is already writing a corny metaphor about Kobe "passing the ball" to the new generation in Jordan Clarkson in that last play. It's really impossible to resist.

It's gotta be asked...better final game moment:

Kobe's 60 in his last game?

Or...

Jeter's Walk off?

Or...

Peyton winning a Super Bowl?

(Yes, I know Jeter's walk off wasn't his last game, but let's be honest, it may as well have been)

Jarate

Banned
It's gotta be asked...better final game moment:

Kobe's 60 in his last game?

Or...

Jeter's Walk off?

Or...

Peyton winning a Super Bowl?

(Yes, I know Jeter's walk off wasn't his last game, but let's be honest, it may as well have been)

Kobes last game was better.

Jeter hitting a walk off is nice, and peyton played like ass in the SB

Kobe made history tonight

Kobes last game was better.

Jeter hitting a walk off is nice, and peyton played like ass in the SB

Kobe made history tonight

Peyton Manning retiring by winning SB 50 is more perfect of a ending. Going through the AFC dynasties to win his 2nd title that caused him trouble through his career. What a moment.

Jarate

Banned
Peyton Manning retiring by winning SB 50 is more perfect of a ending. Going through the AFC dynasties to win his 2nd title that caused him trouble through his career. What a moment.

dont get me wrong, Peytons game was way more important, but he did nothing to earn that

its like saying Trent Dilfer won a superbowl

jbug617

Banned
Cf-pK3bWsAABOLc.jpg

I started this year modestly interested in the sport as a bandwagon bay area gsw fan. I leave the season remembering why I loved playing this game in my youth and wishing I would have given up my stubborn "I only care about Pittsburgh teams" sports mentality sooner.

Kobe ending on a high note was awesome. Best night of sports I can remember.

Fjordson

Just left Oracle. What an incredible atmosphere. My ears are still ringing from the crowd. And beside the record, Curry managed to hold on to join the 50-40-90 club. Highest scoring 50-40-90 season ever.

I'm a little sad I missed Kobe's game, but I got it on the DVR. I couldn't stop checking Twitter once he got to 40 points.

Top Bottom