• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnex

Neo Member
edit: maybe there is more though, mlbtr said the return is Connor Joe, but Mark Bowman said the return is a catching prospect. Conner Joe is not a catcher.

He was a catcher until he suffered a back injury shortly after being drafted.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Leo Mazzone needs a job with a front office. Whenever he talks about how to keep pitchers healthy etc.. it always makes sense. Also Folty 10ks through 5 2/3. nice.

sorry yankees, it's over now

DGfojUkVwAALPiT.jpg

Toth

Tht last half inning is precisely why the Yankees are horrible to watch right now. Once again Elsbery wastes money.

gamz

Cubs need to win this game. Pitching matchup favors them.

BTW - I didn't even know that Edwin Jackson was still in the league? The dude has craved out a nice career for himself while never reaching his potential. If you can pitch and durable you can play forever.

Cubs need to win this game. Pitching matchup favors them.

BTW - I didn't even know that Edwin Jackson was still in the league? The dude has craved out a nice career for himself while never reaching his potential. If you can pitch and durable you can play forever.
Yep-it would be pretty huge to get through this week at 3-3. I also wonder where Contreras ranks as far as Catchers go this season. He's making up for a so-so first half with this run he's on.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I'm excited to watch Newcomb and Sims develop, but I'm also not sure the rotation can handle both of them at the same time.

gamz

Yep-it would be pretty huge to get through this week at 3-3. I also wonder where Contreras ranks as far as Catchers go this season. He's making up for a so-so first half with this run he's on.

I can't imagine what this team would look like without him. He's been fire.

Line_HTX

Altuve was like you making fun of my lob to you, Yuli? Here's a heater on this next grounder, LMAO

Fiers curve froze Aoki, damn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom