• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

jbug617

Banned
How about cream cheese?

vrNFsOD.jpg

Seattle can keep their hot dog. Looks like they put soft serve ice cream on it.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Is that seriously from Seattle? I think I might have to try one when I go there in the summer

Cream cheese on hot dogs is primarily a Seattle thing, though apparently it can also be found in Denver if an episode of Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations is to be believed.

Beckx

Yu Darvish was at Fighters camp this morning.

This camp - the first NPB camp in the US in 14+ years - ends over the weekend and they head to Okinawa for the rest of spring camp.

I wanna go to Okinawa and hang on the beach and watch baseball.

Malo

Banned
Had a cousin that would do white rice with ketchup. There's limits to this shit.
I know a lot of Dominicans that do that.. The fuck is wrong with our people?

Also, O's, please sign Gallardo, that way we can move up in the draft and he can become an AL East punching bag.

BFIB

We can't let Xia shut this thread down. If that would ever happen, and the tightrope walk WrassleGAF has become, with no Cards games to fall back on I may have to do other things. Like talk to the wife.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You're a god damned monster. And pitchers and catchers report in like two days. It's not the off-season anymore.

More like 5 days actually. That's almost a whole week man!

Speaking of, is someone going to make a WBC thread?

Top Bottom