• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

CO8i0.jpg

8wAoX.jpg
NorxN.jpg

March 28th
Seattle Mariners @ Nippon Athletics / 6:10 AM LOLOLOLOLOLOL

April 4th
St. Louis Cardinals @ The Miami fuck, we look stupid. / 7:05 PM

April 5th
Boston Red Sox @ Detroit Tigers / 1:05 PM
Atlanta Braves @ New York Mest / 1:10 PM
Philadelphia Philles @ Pittsburgh Pirates / 1:35 PM
Washington Natinals @ Chicago Cubs / 2:20 PM
Toronto Beautiful Jays @ Cleveland Indians / 3:05 PM
The Miami shit, ugly fucking statue @ Cincinnati Reds / 4:05 PM
Los Angeles Dodgers @ San Diego Padres / 7:05 PM

April 6th
Chicago White Sox @ Texas Rangers / 2:05 PM
Minnesota Twins @ Baltimore Orioles / 3:05 PM
New York Yankees @ Tampa Bay Devil Rays / 3:10 PM
St. Louis Cardnials @ Milwaukee Ground Delivery / 4:10 PM
Colorado Rockies @ AL Astros / 7:05 PM
San Francisco Giants @ Arizona Dbacks / 7:10 PM
Kansas City Royals @ California Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Angels / 10:05 PM
Seattle Mariners @ San Jose Athletics (Formerly the Nippon Athletics) (Formerly the Oakland Athletics) (Formerly team from Academy Award Nominated Moneyball) / 10:05 PM

MLB-Age on IRC

IRC SERVER (You can choose any one of these):
irc.browsingtheinternet.com
irc.gccafe.com
irc.wiicafe.com

IRC CHANNEL:
#mlb-age

CLIENTS:
WINDOWS: X-Chat, mIRC
MAC OSX: Colloquy, Linkinus
UNIVERSAL: mibbit.com

Mibbit Link: http://mibbit.com/?channel=#mlb-age&server=irc.wiicafe.com

Hopefully this catches on more this season. Simply save channel as an auto login. Leave in the background on computer. Great for shooting the shit during those big or late games.

Jeremy Hellickson on 15 day DL with shoulder fatigue. Rays will call up Chris Archer, another member of their Legion of Never-Ending Pitching Prospects. Rated in Top 100 before the season.

RBH

1. Michael Bourn (L) CF
2. Martin Prado (R) LF
3. Brian McCann (L) DH
4. Dan Uggla (R) 2B
5. Freddie Freeman (L) 1B
6. Jason Heyward (L) RF
7. Andrelton Simmons (R) SS
8. Juan Francisco (L) 3B
9. David Ross (R) C

1. Derek Jeter (R) DH
2. Curtis Granderson (L) CF
3. Alex Rodriguez (R) 3B
4. Robinson Cano (L) 2B
5. Nick Swisher (S) RF
6. Raul Ibanez (L) LF
7. Eric Chavez (L) 1B
8. Russell Martin (R) C
9. Jayson Nix (R) SS

Prade

Yanks are honoring Chipper today!

Tune in as they show images of 96 and 99 to remind Chipper what would've been!

Ronny Cedeño made a fifth straight start for Buffalo on Tuesday, going 1-for-5 with an RBI. He is expected to be activated from the DL on Friday, for the Subway Series opener against the Yankees.

The returns of Tejada and Cedeño will set up interesting decisions for the Mets roster-wise. Quintanilla is out of options and must be exposed to waivers before being sent to Buffalo, and organization officials have been skeptical he would get through, perhaps preserving his spot. Valdespin, though, has started to pick up his play. (He is unlikely to start today against the southpaw Matusz.) Vinny Rottino also is on the 25-man roster.
Mets are going to have some tough decisions soon. I want Quintanilla to stay up permanently, or at least be one of the last guys sent down. Valdespin has been hot the last 5-6 games though, hard to send him down. With Ike finally hitting it makes sense to send Rottino down, but you lose a power righty bat and Mets will have 2 lefties this weekend. The way the pitching is going Mets might just send down Hefner or Elvin Ramirez.

Yanks didn't get the scouting report that most of the Braves hitters are fastball hitters, if not firstball hitters. I'm stunned Uggla and Larry haven't hit one out yet.

Mets are going to have some tough decisions soon. I want Quintanilla to stay up permanently, or at least be one of the last guys sent down. Valdespin has been hot the last 5-6 games though, hard to send him down. With Ike finally hitting it makes sense to send Rottino down, but you lose a power righty bat and Mets will have 2 lefties this weekend. The way the pitching is going Mets might just send down Hefner or Elvin Ramirez.
I would send down Valdespin or Rottino.

I would send down Valdespin or Rottino.
I'd hate to send Valdespin down until Tejada is back, and I'd think they want Rottino in for Friday or Sunday's game. Justin Turner actually will start at SS today to give Omar a day off.
I can't handle all the losing. this is demoralizing.... bring up the Yankids (if any) let's rebuild....
*sees Yankees record*

*sees they had a 10-game winning streak*

... not helping the negative perception of Yankee fans, brah.

LOL. Looks like the Jays have their work cut out for them again. AA needs to prostitute himself for quality pitchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom