• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Sanjuro

The best they can offer?? I don't think you really know anything about the Astros

the best they can offer is 1000 runs

14COhR2.png

lucius

Big run, Astro don’t let that up it would been a boost for them. Every break was going Astros way first 2 games now it’s going Yankees way. Kate Upton will be back

DIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDI. I've seen some great teams in my life watching this team but this is easily my favorite team to watch. The enthusiasm is insane. You can tell they love playing with each other. I know Frazier doesn't hit much for average but I guarantee that if Joe comes back, he will be campaigning hard for the Steinbrenners to sign him back.

DIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDI. I've seen some great teams in my life watching this team but this is easily my favorite team to watch. The enthusiasm is insane. You can tell they love playing with each other. I know Frazier doesn't hit much for average but I guarantee that if Joe comes back, he will be campaigning hard for the Steinbrenners to sign him back.

Frazier can only come back cheap, since he's holding Andujar's spot.

...or maybe Machado's 🤔

JambiBum

I like how the ump always has to be the one to throw the ball back to the pitcher. Both catchers always look back expecting him to hand the ball to them and instead he just throws it

jman2050

I'm fully expecting Verlander to own us again because of course he will.

Forcing game 7 is the key. CC vs Morton/McCullers is a pitching matchup I'd take a chance on 100 out of 100 times.

Top Bottom