• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

zulux21

Had Quintana this year. Dropped.

Yeah he flopped a lot at times. There was that one White Sox fan here who kept saying he was just as good as Sale.

leading up to this year quintana's numbers were nearly on par with Sale.

Q had a bit worse year than normal, and sale had a better year than normal.

it's not like the cubs would even be playing this game if he didn't perform well against washington

up until tonight Q had a way better showing in the post season than sale :p

clav

^ Yeah I did regret dropping him as he got better as the season wore on.

Still, doesn't surprise me what happened tonight.

Didn't win the championship this year. Fell in the finals again.

Just opened the MLB app after getting out of the gym.

776792.jpg

I just noticed the Marlins man right there behind home plate. How the fuck does this guy keeps finding these super well positioned tickets in so many stadiums in playoffs every goddamn year? I remember teams in the last World series stopping him somehow but he's back! What's his story? Fuck him. I hate him and I can't put my finger down on "why"

I just noticed the Marlins man right there behind home plate. How the fuck does this guy keeps finding these super well positioned tickets in so many stadiums in playoffs every goddamn year? I remember teams in the last World series atoppibg him somehow but he's no back! What's his story? Fuck him. I hate him and I can't put my finger down on "why"
As far as I know, he's rich.

clemenx

Banned
Pretty boring series overall. I've spent the whole series wondering how the Nats didn't win the NLDS.

Turner has been super fun tho.

mozfan12

Banned
Man I'm getting pretty emotional already. The last time we were in WS was the year I was born so I'm just happy as fuck for a lot of my friends and family, who have been hardcore fans through all the lean years.

Top Bottom