• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

giphy.gif

JambiBum

I just don't understand why you don't challenge that call when you saw the way Sanchez reacted and it made it a bases loaded situation. Challenging it and losing the challenge is better than not challenging it at all.

StoveOven

Banned
Also, not taking Green out of the game when he loads the bases and your up 5 is just as bad a decision as not challenging the HBP. Same with not taking Betances out that inning when he was clearly done.

Joe

In all my years of watching baseball, the 2016/2017 Indians teams are the only American League teams that I wouldn't mind seeing win a World Series. If it's not going to be the Yankees then I want the NL to win it. I'd rather see the Mets win a championship than any American League team.

But there's just something about the modern Indians teams (it's probably just Lindor).

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
You get 6 runs off Kluber, in 3 innings, then take an 8-3 lead.

This loss is a bad look.

JambiBum

I mean honestly I'm not one to usually call for a coach's firing when it comes to sports because I don't agree with blaming coaches for losses most of the time. However in this situation this loss is 100% on Girardi and after the decision making in this game and the past I feel like he needs to go.

Caja 117

Toth and I were right, Im mot sure what team other Yankees fans watched this whole season to be surprised at this outcome: one of the worst team in one run games and just awful at preserving leads.

Top Bottom