MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

If GSP beats Whittaker and then defends the Middleweight title at least once then I think he is arguably greatest of all time (at least in the UFC anyway).

To go on such a long title reign at Welterweight, completely clean out that division (when it was a pretty stacked division as well), take four years off and then come back and take the middleweight title (and defend it) is an amazing accomplishment.

If GSP beats Whittaker and then defends the Middleweight title at least once then I think he is arguably greatest of all time (at least in the UFC anyway).

To go on such a long title reign at Welterweight, completely clean out that division (when it was a pretty stacked division as well), take four years off and then come back and take the middleweight title (and defend it) is an amazing accomplishment.
thats a good point

another one is that GSP doesn't have question marks around him or is tainted by steroids like Jones and Silva

I'd give it to him over MM at that point, but if MM beats TJ then it becomes trickier.

If Andrei Arlovski loses his next fight he will officially hold the record for most losses in a row in the UFC at 6.

I struggle to think of anyone that even has 5 but I know there are a few. Btw getting cut from the UFC and coming back and losing again doesn't count.