• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Alchemy

Rogan is such an idiot. "I think the groin kick might have been beneficial for Overeem, let him catch his breath." and the entire destroying Roy Nelsons balls thing.

Panzon

Overeem looked decent but fragile. Roy Nelson looks worst with every fight and unless he seriously cuts weight he's gonna have to retire

charsace

Overeem is so hittable and has a mediocre chin as another trait. If he could take punches he would be able to throw some short combinations and get some finishes.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Overeem looked decent but fragile. Roy Nelson looks worst with every fight and unless he seriously cuts weight he's gonna have to retire
He should, but I think the UFC will keep him around, as they wouldn't want him to go to Bellator or WSoF. I doubt Nelson will retire on his own volition. I expect the typical Nelson BS about how his opponent never engaged him (aka please walk into my overhand right).

brentech

Rogan is just complete circle jerking Hendricks. Pretty annoying. But yea, stop the takedown if you don't want to be there.

charsace

Rogan is just complete circle jerking Hendricks. Pretty annoying. But yea, stop the takedown if you don't want to be there.

He's dominating. He isn't just taking him down, he is picking him up, walking around with him, and slamming him. That is domination.

Macattk15

I really hate how much bullshit is between each fight.

Like an hour could be cut out of the broadcast if they cut all the bullshit out.

Top Bottom