• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

dream

Maybe I'm just a misogynistic cismale, but I feel really bad watching Cutie Monster getting beat up. :(

Shit's reminding me of Ivan Drago and Apollo Creed.

8Zu1muA.gif

Worst title defense in UFC history?

Shitty striker vs high level striker is the type of fight a lot of people love. Carla looked like an amateur.

That's because she practically is. Not sure who Dana is crapping putting shit like this as a co-main. Put anyone not named Ronda on Fox Sports and FX cards. Women's MMA in general is too green for this shit.

Worst title defense in UFC history?

That's because she practically is. Not sure who Dana is crapping putting shit like this as a co-main. Put anyone not named Ronda on Fox Sports and FX cards. Women's MMA in general is too green for this shit.

I don't know if you can do 5 round title fights before the Co main or main

brentech

Ronda Rousey ‏@RondaRousey 2m2 minutes ago
Way to steal the show ladies! Congrats to our newest woman's champ @joannamma #UFC185

Stealing the show for old school human cock fighting

Macattk15

I've seen some fights on Worldstarhiphop better than that fight was.

That Polish chick utterly destroyed Carla.

She seemed real happy though. Good for her.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Not familiar with our new champ, is she known to incorporate many kicks as well?

charsace

I am going with Anthony because he moves and defends vs RDA who is a plodding striker who depends on his chin and guys standing and trading with him. Pettis will win because of body kicks. Body kicks will soften up RDA and he will get desperate and go for take down and get subbed or get finished standing.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Not familiar with our new champ, is she known to incorporate many kicks as well?
I have only seen her last 3 matches, and I don't remember her throwing too many kicks. She does really good body work with her punches though. We saw a couple body jabs tonight, which she loves to do and killed the gas tank of her last opponent with.

Edit: as mentioned above, she obviously has kicks and knees in her bag of tricks. I'm guessing she wasn't planning to throw many tonight, to prevent getting taken down.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Rose would be a great match up. Maybe. Still, I want to see it

Let's go Pettis!

Top Bottom