• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

dream

Like I just said to my good friend yacobod, Bjorn should offer Eddie nothing and tell him to have fun fighting for 4 and 4 in the Ultimate.

Dwayne

& the crusher, kinda.

The feeling of disappointment I feel now is only going to multiply when rashad flops to the floor tomorrow :/

Pengew

He will use the same strategy he used in the Nog fight. He will "pretend" to be knocked out. Grab a leg and pray something happens.

Mir will use the same non-gameplan from the Carwin fight and get KO'd.

Alvarez-Aoki was like Marquardt-Palhares without the ill-advised greasing accusation. I guess he thought Alvarez would avoid his guard no matter what.

Man fuck this. I'm at the Hilton in ATL looking at Malki Kawa right now on cloud fucking nine. I will put every cent I have on JDS against Mir. Fuck this fight.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Man fuck this. I'm at the Hilton in ATL looking at Malki Kawa right now on cloud fucking nine. I will put every cent I have on JDS against Mir. Fuck this fight.

=)
smokey.jpg

Caught up with front row brian now, realized I met him back at the JDS/Sugar Cain fight...

Cain/Bigfoot also confirmed for 146 now... This means the card is getting sffled way the fuck up... God dammit.

Edit: y'all beat me to it, he prolly tweeted that while sitting at the table w me lol

Top Bottom