• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

TheNatural

My Member!
Caught up with front row brian now, realized I met him back at the JDS/Sugar Cain fight...

Cain/Bigfoot also confirmed for 146 now... This means the card is getting sffled way the fuck up... God dammit.

Edit: y'all beat me to it, he prolly tweeted that while sitting at the table w me lol

Get some inside info on some shit mang. See if that Silva shit is true, and see if Overeem is done.

dabig2

so damn, overeem really fucked up this card. Everyone is going to move up now?

Mir might die in the ring.It'll be the 2nd recorded in-octagon death in the ufc (1st happening tomorrow)

Wow.......I guess the UFC had no legal play to get Reem licensed.....and he fucked up so bad they don't even want to reward him for his antics

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Should have asked him who his dealer is. So tempted to go to all the huge duders at gym and ask who their dealer is.... for the lols.

Psyched for tomorrow.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
JDS is going to squash Mir.

But hopefully Mir realises that this is his last ever chance to become Champion and goes all out. We're either going to see a long drawn-out fight or a repeat of Mir vs. Carwin.

Should have asked him who his dealer is. So tempted to go to all the huge duders at gym and ask who their dealer is.... for the lols.

Psyched for tomorrow.

In Korea dudes just came up to me and told me if I wanted some juice. Everyone was on HGH at my gym with absolutely no shame about it.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Good as, my gym buddy keeps talking about getting roids cause a few other dudes he knows are doing it. I dont think I'll touch it though. He's pretty strong for under 90kg and I told him he could probably get into strong man if he stays at his weight and improves his lifts.

God I don't wanna see JDS/Mir and sure as shit dont wanna see JDS/Cain 2. Fuckin A I am pissed. Hunt could have saved this card. Not ordering this.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Overeem has thrown a monkey wrench into the heavyweight division. For that alone he deserves to be relentlessly mocked.

TheNatural

My Member!
FrontRowBrian got his tickets pulled:

Brian ‏ @FrontRowBrian
I'm not upset. It's their company. Their rules. Just surprised I'm on UFC's radar that much.
12m Brian

UFC rep said "I found who that person is. There's absolutely no way we can give him a ticket".
16m

That's that. No UFC 145 for me. UFC promised me a ticket last night as a guest of a fighter. Pulled it today. Punishment I guess. It's cool

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
His last tweet from a minute ago:

"UFC in January comped a ticket for convicted sex offender Mike Whitehead. But me? Guess I don't have the street cred Mike does"

LOL, UFC merked

ShaneB

Regarding the clusterfuck that 146 has become...

0179_7uc3.gif

yacobod

Banned
Ok my serpentine friends, we know the economy is bad, and your old friend yacbod wants to have some fun, so I'd like for one of the more creative members of MMA-gaf to create a new avatar for me.

4 months into 2012, I have been completely vindicated, and it's now proper time to ditch this avatar before I leave neoGAF at the completion of this OT.

I'd like a floating head avatar similar to dream's. I want half face of Vincent McMahon and half face with his protege and understudy Dana Fuckin White.

please make it happen.

either that or it's CaptFranca time.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ok my serpentine friends, we know the economy is bad, and your old friend yacbod wants to have some fun, so I'd like for one of the more creative members of MMA-gaf to create a new avatar for me.

4 months into 2012, I have been completely vindicated, and it's now proper time to ditch this avatar before I leave neoGAF at the completion of this OT.

I'd like a floating head avatar similar to dream's. I want half face of Vincent McMahon and half face with his protege and understudy Dana Fuckin White.

please make it happen.

Why are you leaving?

As for the avatar, I found two front profile shots for anyone who wants to attempt it:

vince_mcmahon_13_2_129mjcw.jpg
danawhite94jbg.jpg

TheNatural

My Member!

please make it happen.

Reminds me of this:

51EX8W135ZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

yacobod

Banned
Why are you leaving?

Just like in the Matrix, there can only be "One" for every reboot. After OT2 reaches its end, Heel will reboot MMA-GAF to version OT3, and I will join Boogie on the island of misfit toys at Ev!LBore to spread the MMA sports entertainment gospel. In a year or so I suspect Heel will join me at the Bore, and a new leader will emerge. Such is the cycle of life. Maybe I'll surface periodically to tell Heel how he's ruined MMA-GAF and vanish for months at a time.

issE81MMjr7XG.png

Here you go friend.

is there any way to get the crazy vince look on the right side?

Heel

Just like in the Matrix, there can only be "One" for every reboot. After OT2 reaches its end, Heel will reboot MMA-GAF to version OT3, and I will join Boogie on the island of misfit toys at Ev!LBore to spread the MMA sports entertainment gospel. In a year or so I suspect Heel will join me at the Bore, and a new leader will emerge. Such is the cycle of life. Maybe I'll surface periodically to tell Heel how he's ruined MMA-GAF and vanish for months at a time.

Don't leave the Horsemen behind, friend. Consider how shitty this thread will be if we have to replace you with a Mongo.

Top Bottom