• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mobius: Final Fantasy x Terra Battle (Sakaguchi/Mistwalker) crossover event announced

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Have you ever wanted Sakaguchi to work with Square Enix again?

Have you ever wanted Final Fantasy characters in Terra Battle? Well, scratch that. Have you ever wanted official Final Fantasy characters in Terra Battle?

Now's your chance!

There will be events in both games where you can collect characters from the other. The characters in Mobius will be cards (given you only ever play as one person in Mobius), and the ones in Terra Battle will be usable.

http://www.terra-battle.com/en/news/2015/09/mff-collaboration.html

tb_mff5hqcs.png

I mean, if there's any chance of those bridges ever being mended...

It's an interesting decision at any rate. I feel like Terra Battle dropped off the radar a bit, though I don't know how it's doing in actuality.

I mean, if there's any chance of those bridges ever being mended...

It's an interesting decision at any rate. I feel like Terra Battle dropped off the radar a bit, though I don't know how it's doing in actuality.

I imagine well enough with all the events its doing.

Shenmue

Banned
Hmmm... Square Enix and the Gooch are back on good terms?

This is how the Chrono Trigger 3 revival begins right?

Visceir

Moogles are supposed to be cute. That last one is terrifying.

Maybe the last one is a spaceship for the moogle to fly around in!

It's cool that Sakaguchi is warming up relationships with Square Enix again, but somehow I doubt he cares much for big AAA console game development anymore and is content with just chilling on Hawaii.

They did promise that Terra Battle console version tho~

Edit: and they still haven't added the Yasumi Matsuno's world into terra battle yet, want that so bad :(

Shogun1337

Final Fantasy isn't even in the same league as Terra Battle anymore, creatively.

For those of you that have no idea what Terra Battle's like, it's becoming a big deal across the US and Japan. The character models, and back story's, it's crack like Pokemon.

Has terra battle even been released to the rest of the world yet? If not, fuck this then.

Yes, and it's pretty fucking addicting. And I went in hating mobile card-based games. The music by Nobuo Uematsu, the artwork by Nakaba Suzuki, and the story/character backstories by Sakaguchi san and supporters are great. I uninstalled it because it's way too fucking time consuming.

Yes, and it's pretty fucking addicting. And I went in hating mobile card-based games. The music by Nobuo Uematsu, the artwork by Kimihiko Fujisaka and Nakaba Suzuki, and the story/character backstories by Sakaguchi san and supporters are great. I uninstalled it because it's way too fucking time consuming.

Fixed.

Ezalc

Yes, and it's pretty fucking addicting. And I went in hating mobile card-based games. The music by Nobuo Uematsu, the artwork by Nakaba Suzuki, and the story/character backstories by Sakaguchi san and supporters are great. I uninstalled it because it's way too fucking time consuming.

I'm in Brasil, just went to the google play app store. Says that my device, nexus 4, is incompatible with it. Welp.

I'm in Brasil, just went to the google play app store. Says that my device, nexus 4, is incompatible with it. Welp.

I wouldn't say you're missing much. There are some cool things about it. The character art is a step above most F2P gacha games, and the music can be damned awesome, but it eventually turns into a grindfest like all mobile games.

anaron

this is so awesome! I had a feeling with Kitase joining the stretch goals for TB this would probably happen. :)

Top Bottom