• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Warfare 3 beta already plagued by cheaters

Draugoth

Gold Member
Just a few hours in, the Modern Warfare 3 PS4 open beta has been flooded with cheaters.

Players were quick to comment on this blatant cheating with the top comments reflecting on the bad rep PC players get, regarding cheating.

“And cod players blamed PC crossplay for cheats. PS was the issue all along” responded one Twitter user.

"Jesus... we are doomed," a different player adds. "I've told people for years, the issue isn’t PC, the issue is assholes. Cheaters will cheat, any way they can," another Modern Warfare fan points out - a statement that a lot of other Twitter users seem to share. "Wait until PC players jump on," a different player says.

Another player commented in defense of PlayStation players “Nah for Warzone and ranked play it’s only the pc players this is the first time I’ve seen ps4 actually doing something.”

Drizzlehell

Banned
Remember kids, avoid playing Call of Duty on PC, lest you want your computer infected with malware. Especially if it's an older CoD game that doesn't receive any support anymore.

Zheph

It sure is much easier to do on PC but I often saw cheaters on consoles too. It was a big mess on Uncharted 4 MP...

"it's only a beta tho"
Batman Ok GIF

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Have had no issues with cheaters in MW2022 on PS5 in 10 days of gametime. Infinity Ward does it best, baby.

Top Bottom