• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Direct (October 27th)

I'll grab it if we get an up-rez version on Switch. I have too much to do online in vanilla MHG as it is now. Only a Switch version will get me hyped to do all that again.

Sakujou

Banned
man, sort of a bummer. no mh5 nor a switch version. generations was a step back. its just a remix of all older games. only thing i liked was the art styles you could choose from, everything else was just... not cool. loved mh4u so much.

CTLance

Thanks to all the kind souls that responded to the plight of the poor bandwidth-crippled me above.
man, sort of a bummer. no mh5 nor a switch version. generations was a step back. its just a remix of all older games. only thing i liked was the art styles you could choose from, everything else was just... not cool. loved mh4u so much.
No switch news at all, ever, before the magical January reveal. Better get used to it. :)

They really need to fix Styles&Arts. Hope they will become some sort of weapon or armour skill in future games.

Top Bottom