• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Starfield leaks (spacesuits)

Starfield

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

not my leak.

What I can confirm:

spacesuits will have jetpacks
you can become a space pirate if you choose to do so

if mods want source they can dm me, but c'mon you know me

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
One thing I will say - Thank you for having the balls to verify your source and not just pass along some worthless 4chan post.

On topic - I hope this game is amazing.

Starfield

Not a full leak; more of a trickle really. But I'll take it.
I'm sorry I can't give you more.

I no longer wanna leak more unfinished ingame asset stuff bc its just plain boring. This here wasn't really my leak so I decided to share it.

I know some creation engine 2 stuff but can't share that since I cannot and will not share my sources for that

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I'm sorry I can't give you more.

I no longer wanna leak more unfinished ingame asset stuff bc its just plain boring. This here wasn't really my leak so I decided to share it.

I know some creation engine 2 stuff but can't share that since I cannot and will not share my sources for that
I would rather you don't risk anything. We don't have a lot of real leakers on this site anymore, and you're one of them. I was just teasing you a tiny bit.

I'm already sold on the game, so I honestly don't really need to see a lot more other than just 1 gameplay footage trailer.

coffinbirth

they were uploaded 6 weeks ago. At Quakecon to be precise, they're not old.
early=/=old in this context. This is exactly the kind of stuff they would be working on now , six months ago and six months from now... assuming this game will have MANY options for space suits. Hopefully there will be mixing and matching.

Clearly early assets still. Those look like they were made with 3D printers.
they look like sculpts(in 3d), they are used to bake the normal maps for lower poly models, it just happens gray is very common "color" in UV resin also in figures for pathfinder/warhammer and very common in 3d sculpting software(its usually the default) but if you want to print them you will prefer the sculpts and not the final models

Last edited:

Andodalf

Banned
Starfield Starfield

Ok Todd Howard, you can drop the act now

You Got It Ok GIF

y0AM0LG.jpg

"Ahh, so you just happened to find some starfield leaks? I understand, It's just that these things, you know, they bother me. Why does a new leak come just when a game is falling out of the news cycle? Well That's all, I guess Ill be going.

Oh, sorry one more question! You see, my wife, she loves RPGs. She's fascinated by em. Me? I don't know, they're a bit too complicated, I just play shooters. But, she says those Bethesda games are some of the best, that nothing could ever be better than the creation engine. Do you know anything about that?"

Last edited:

Neilg

Clearly early assets still. Those look like they were made with 3D printers.
Could be where the leak came from. Large studios have a sculpt - > texture/shading in clearly defined stages. it could be much further along but the leak came from one person's progress.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
I went wild with anticipation for Fallout 4 just like the last fella, but it is crazy how quickly the brakes have been taken off the train after Fallout 76 (another game I put hours into) and with Cyberpunk 2077 (a game nowhere near as broken as Bethesda's recent output) still fresh in everyone's minds. Fallout 4 still runs like garbage (and will run like garbage because I'm sure they've well and good moved on) and Fallout 76 can put out numerous (good) content releases but can't be bothered to update the game for next generation consoles. ESO though, for sure we can and here's another version of Skryim. Performance patches. . .look we're just too busy with Starfield at the moment.

. . .I realize the end of that there went into some other territory but it's all kind of under the "temper expectations" umbrella.

legacy24

im so ready to get lost in another Bethesda world again this game might be my most anticipated game of next year

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
I have a feeling this game is going to be far more impactful than most people are ready for. Sony tried to money hat it, Xbox bought the studio making it. Genuinely think it will be as impactful as Skyrim given the surrounding hype.

I mean, it's BETHESDA. As bad of a rap that their games get, they still sell gangbusters. Look at UBISOFT - they always have a co-advertiser. I don't think any of this speaks to the quality of the game and we've literally seen nothing of the game that suggests it will rise above the usual BETHESDA fare. The only positive I've seen so far is getting out of the old engine they've been using; we shall see how that translates to performance on the PC side (where I suspect a great number of people will now have to focus on playing the game).

Andodalf

Banned
I mean, it's BETHESDA. As bad of a rap that their games get, they still sell gangbusters. Look at UBISOFT - they always have a co-advertiser. I don't think any of this speaks to the quality of the game and we've literally seen nothing of the game that suggests it will rise above the usual BETHESDA fare. The only positive I've seen so far is getting out of the old engine they've been using; we shall see how that translates to performance on the PC side (where I suspect a great number of people will now have to focus on playing the game).
Typically Bethesda fare is GOTY. Literally the past 5 single player games they made all varied from GOTY quality to GOAT quality.

Last edited:

Dr Bass

idk, have you seen the details on the in-game suit the pc is wearing in the trailer?

I5efQIz.jpg

That's ingame
That doesn’t look any more detailed than other current-gen games though, so not sure what your point is. I mean my take on that would be “I hope so.”

Top Bottom