• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat 10 Gameplay E3 2014

E92 M3

Everything is cool except the UI is a tad too minimalistic. I'd like a bit more pizazz - though I'm sure everything is a placeholder.

Exr

Wasn't interested but after seeing footage I'm floored. Looks great. Hope they keep the minimalist HUD

Slurmer

Banned
Boon has already said they're going to be blockable and a large majority of them are for mobility and not for offense. I assume the ones we saw in the trailer are in the minority, then.

Injustice was it's own brand, I totally agree that it would be dumb to let it's gimmicks flow over into MK. Especially after how tightly knit the balancing fro MK9 was.

Man, don't call injustice broken and then even insinuate that mk9 was balanced lol

Boon being cagey about the villain.

I suspect Shinnok is involved but perhaps plays a sub-villain like Shao Tsung in MK9 while the big bad could even be a new character.

THe 25 year thing plus the nature of Mortal Kombat's setting make it likely we'll see the return of a fair amount of characters who didn't make it in MK9, though that roster looks quite slim considering there's numerous new characters who won't have been revealed. I just hope Smoke makes it, even if he is Cyber Smoke or whatever.

Top Bottom