• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat |OT| Going back in time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1kkZ

derFeef said:
Okay, interesting stuff about the 360 version happening right now
"We can not show the select screen"
its pretty strange. but they also didnt say what the dlc characters are, but they are already announced.

i still dont think there will be a 360 exclusive character.

The Lamonster said:
Why are you guys talking about Michael Jai White so much? I thought you were watching a live stream of the story mode...

Have you not been watching? He's been sitting with the crew for the past 40 mins or so.

Edit: You probably haven't been watching... they actually only did story mode for a few matches and they switched to different modes and stuff. They've been also switching out the guests, they had the director of the MK short there and a few cast members, including Black Dynamite himself.

derFeef said:
3d57c_ORIG-futurama_fry_looking_squint.jpg

derFeef said:
Characters like
Quan Chi and Cyber Sub Zero
haven't been officially announced yet.

Aske

So I know they said that stance switching won't do anything and it's an unfinished mechanic...that sounds like BS to me. I get the feeling it'll do something interesting - or be linked to something interesting - that isn't immediately apparent in gameplay. Fingers crossed anyway.

Aske said:
So I know they said that stance switching won't do anything and it's an unfinished mechanic...that sounds like BS to me. I get the feeling it'll do something interesting - or be linked to something interesting - that isn't immediately apparent in gameplay. Fingers crossed anyway.

More ass.

Aske said:
Who is 'they?' The developers? If NRS said it's an unfinished mechaninc, I don't see any reason not to take them at their word. It'd be a stupid thing to lie about.

God I hate you guys so much right now. Hopefully importing a month or two after release will see it get through without getting looked at.

Awesome job with the OP.

Aske

HeresSomeWeapons said:
Who is 'they?' The developers? If NRS said it's an unfinished mechaninc, I don't see any reason not to take them at their word. It'd be a stupid thing to lie about.

They're all about secrets down at NRS. It's like the devs are all part leprechaun. Deliberate vagueness or outright lies are fair game if they're protecting their surprises.

Also, I find it hard to believe they'd leave a superfluous button in the game if it had no function beyond what we've seen.

This is one insane fucking OT, well done!

The 360 exclusive stuff has to be related to your XBL Avatars, there were leaked images.

Day 1 for sure on the PS3.

Dai Kaiju

Anticitizen One said:
I remember when I was a kid I always thought he was saying "Whoopsie" not "toasty". Whoopsie makes sense cuz hes interupting your match I never knew what the significance of toasty was.

I'm right there with ya. I'd wager that most people thought the same thing before discovering the internet.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
So, what's the general consensus? PS3 or 360?

derFeef

Woah Test Your Luck looks a ton of fun.
fernoca said:
Added a few avatars to the Misc section, just in case. Will post more later depending if there's any interest. :p
Man thanks for your work on the OT, you rock.

Holy shit, incredible OP. I'm looking forward to this game so much. Too bad it's released in the middle of the brunt of my final week of the semester. Papers and exams left and right that will need to take priority over spending hours upon hours on this game. I'll make up for it during the summer!

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
fernoca said:
Added a few avatars to the Misc section, just in case. Will post more later depending if there's any interest. :p

Looks like the last two Mileena avatars are the same. Speaking of which, I'll be taking that one, thanks fernoca!

Switching out Claire ass for this:

gXa17.png

If you do some more, could you please make some Nightwolf and Stryker ones? =)

If I didn't know any better I would have thought that the OP came from Ed Boon himself. Looking forward to playing this. Can always use more fighting games.

Gamer98

Banned
Dacvak said:
So, what's the general consensus? PS3 or 360?

I would get in on PS3 for the controls but I don't have one anymore so 360. I will get it for PS3 when I get another one for sure.

Kyouji said:
Looks like the last two Mileena avatars are the same. Speaking of which, I'll be taking that one, thanks fernoca!

Switching out Claire ass for this:

gXa17.png

If you do some more, could you please make some Nightwolf and Stryker ones? =)

Guess I'll take the other one then

EDIT: Changed my mind, I'll another Mileena avy

Dai Kaiju said:
I'm right there with ya. I'd wager that most people thought the same thing before discovering the internet.

Man, count me in too. I've got a friend who does an absolutely perfect 'whoopsie'. I've never had the 'talk' with him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom