• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most like true: Inazuma Eleven 2 coming in January, The Last Story on February 24

mclem

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
I'll just think of it as Sakaguchi's 'last world' that he is going to create.

Clearly the name change suggests that there's going to be a new game set in the same world!

Shiggy

Seems to be still called The Last Story, still the releasedates sound reasonable considering both games are already more or less localised.
Edit: Well, that was said by someone yesterday evening, I see.

Phenomic

Chacranajxy said:
Can't wait to import. Again.

Pretty much this. NOE is so awesome nowadays they deserve to have my money thrown at them. If I could get games release day I would be buying the remainder of my Wii titles from PAL land!

Also, these back cover arts are gorgeous.

farnham

Banned
SovanJedi said:
So the complete reverse of Quantum Theory?

From my understanding people are split on Xenoblade and The Last Story/World. If you like one you dislike the other. This makes me nervous, as I really really liked Xenoblade. :<
the games are really different except that both are action RPGs

Shiggy

Sindou_Hikaru20 said:
In germany the game comes out at the 23th of December^^

Yes, but as this wasn't a Germany-centric report and as that date is for Germany only, it doesn't make much of a difference.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Aeana said:
Well I just didn't have fun with it at all, well, most of the time. In retrospect, it did have some fun parts. The Last Story is like if you took a Japanese RPG and tried to turn it into Gears of War. I don't really feel like going into detail right now, but I might later.
Is the story good though? That's all I care about.

Top Bottom