• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Motorstorm Apocalypse gets Move + Wheel support, mode editor

test_account

XP-39C²
Ah, great that they change the betting that you will win if someone disconnects or disqualify! :)

KingDizzi said:
Good news for the 5 people that purchased the game.
When i play online, it is always people online, so i think that the game actually sold pretty decent :)

AranhaHunter said:
Does move support works like mario kart wii?
I thought about that, but all PS3 controllers has a sixaxis function, so i see no need to use the Move controller for it. I wonder how Move support will work for a game like Motorstorm.

General Shank-a-snatch said:
- Can't select cpu vehicles like you could in Pacific Rift

Just to confirm this here as well, with the new mode editor you can now edit which vehicles (and how many) can participate, so just save whatever presets you like.

I like the new mode editor. Even though when they originally announced it, I thought it would also let players have control over the destruction patterns.
However, I did not expect them to give so many options for the handling/boost etc. Should be interesting if there will be some popular "mods" that everyone will use online.

Regarding the handling, in my first try I made all the vehicles 10% slower, but enhanced the boost effect&duration/refill as well turning off any drive aids like ABS. Kinda fun to play around with that, maybe we can even make it feel more similar to MS:pR.

Top Bottom