• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Movie Version of Resident Evil's Wesker Revealed on SpikeTV Right Now

-nk-

Red Scarlet said:
:lol I was gonna try to do the hair slick thing back and forth but don't know how.
like this?
weskerrrr3br2.gif

Scrow said:
i've made a forum ready one for whoever wants...

cropped, resized and edited it to make wesker look even more suspicious

:lol
Would this be ok to use as an avatar?

edit- I need to learn to read.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Teh Messenjah said:
I was hoping that would make a right.
Seriously, I thought Jean-Claude was the only good part of Street Fighter.

no kylie love from you?

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Sugarman said:
:lol
Would this be ok to use as an avatar?
might be a good idea to rehost some place else. imageshack has a bad habit of replacing images with "bandwidth exceeded" gold frogs, especially for GIFs.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Wesker is fine...He looked something like that in RE4...its not exact, but it isn't the worse that they could have done.

All I know is that he better not make Wesker pull a nemesis.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Is that RE1 Wesker video in RE DS? If so, I might have to pick it up just for the live action FMVs alone :lol

scarybore

Chiggs said:
Too bad it's not the Japanese one with Chris trying to act cool with the cigarette.

Oh god the music for that bit is excellent on the JP release, so stupidly bad yet good. "I GOT A SHOTGUN!", its always a good laugh shouting that down the mic in Halo 2! (providing of course others know what the hell you are on about, here is the link).

And the original Wesker was bad ass, god knows why the duffed up the voice so badly from Code Veronica onwards.

wsippel

Banned
I simply don't understand the hate. I really like the RE games, and I still enjoy the movies. Especially Apocalypse, too bad Alexander Stark won't direct RE3. RE:Apocalypse wasn't exactly true to the games, but a very entertaining action movie nevertheless...

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
wsippel said:
I simply don't understand the hate. I really like the RE games, and I still enjoy the movies. Especially Apocalypse, too bad Alexander Stark won't direct RE3. RE:Apocalypse wasn't exactly true to the games, but a very entertaining action movie nevertheless...

Alexander Witt directed RE2, and he sucks at action combat. Cuts were too fast and the zooms were too close.

Kittonwy

Banned
brandonh83 said:
Scarlet: if you would've put Jill between Chris and Barry, she'd be a Jill sandwich!

I demand you add lettuce and tomato in there for a balanced diet!!! Don't forget the Miracle Whip!!!
angry.gif

brandonh83 said:
Well, he isn't directing, but he's writing the script -- which is where he has zero talent. Personally? I think he's a good visionary. His movies usually look very good. But he can't write a script. Some would say the same goes for George Lucas. In any case, hopefully the new director will make Anderson's script into a watchable film. Good luck to him. :lol
Funny, I always thought Paul Anderson was better at writing scripts than directing. Anderson has good ideas, but when he directs them they look like TV episodes.

Kittonwy said:
I demand you add lettuce and tomato in there for a balanced diet!!! Don't forget the Miracle Whip!!!
angry.gif

Rebecca can be the Miracle Whip, GET IT

Funny, I always thought Paul Anderson was better at writing scripts than directing. Anderson has good ideas, but when he directs them they look like TV episodes.

Well, the first one, it looked good and was directed okay, it just had a below average screenplay. And the second movie was only written by Anderson and directed by someone else, and it shows... I thought it was much worse, though somewhat more entertaining. Just my opinion.

consoul

It's all about the hair, and Eminem Wesker doesn't have it.
Wesker's hair must stand up and be yellow. Not blonde. YELLOW.
Also Wesker does not wear a tie. Ever.

consoul said:
It's all about the hair, and Eminem Wesker doesn't have it.
Wesker's hair must stand up and be yellow. Not blonde. YELLOW.
Also Wesker does not wear a tie. Ever.

He wears a tie in that slide in RE1 where he's part of the research team (complete with lab coat).

Top Bottom