• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mueller haunts the West Wing

Mueller's team be like

IOaSvucKTeKwxiP4dXds_Ghostbusters%20Proton%20Pack.gif

Mueller to Trump - 'Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown.'

RPGCrazied

Trump is going to fire Mueller, its only a matter of time. Surprised he didn't when Mueller starts working with the IRS. Like, his tax returns. I bet Mueller already has them.

Trump is going to fire Mueller, its only a matter of time. Surprised he didn't when Mueller starts working with the IRS. Like, his tax returns. I bet Mueller already has them.

Trump can't just fire Mueller willy nilly though, he's gotta go through Sessions or Rosenstein. The shitshow if he tried would be the biggest storm Trump has ever seen.

Let that orange fuck try. It will only make things worse for him. Firing Comey like an idiot is what caused all of this for him in the first place.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
The huge legal financial burned placed on WH staff was something I remember some ex-Clinton staffers bringing up back when Mueller was appointed. Trump is a millionaire, but lower level people aren't, and the mere existence of the investigation is probably burning through their money.

That's for one attorney, not including the need for paralegals, staff, office fees, etc etc. Shit adds up to WAY more than a grand an hour. For the people who aren't Trump, and hell even Trump probably, their wallets are going to be destroyed.
To be fair the high roller lawyers don't even want to work with Trump. Wouldn't surprise me if other people at the white house are paying more in legal fees than Donald himself lmao.

Thread title gives me life. But. ..

If this is true, collusion with Russia is just the motivation, not the crime.

It's good that Mueller can build a viable case on the basis of obstruction and finances but to really protect your country going forward, you need to out every last US citizen that's a Russian source, asset or agent of influence.

The world needs to see you can't just tamper with a democracy on this scale and get away scot-free.

It sounds like these assholes are in this to make money. Russia is the big white elephant in the room but you've Flynn's ties to Turkey etc.

Conway as Gozer

Cross the streams to achieve total Alternative Fact-onic reversal

Technically if Bannon is Stay Puft that makes him Gozer, since Stay Puft is just the form Gozer takes when entering our world

*adjusts glasses*

I can't wait for this to be over. People keep saying you can't arrest the President and that Trump won't see prison but man oh man, if he did, the image of him in an orange jumpsuit would be my wallpaper forever.

Top Bottom