• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MUI Goku vs Gogeta Blue

MUI Goku vs Gogeta Blue

• Total voters

Typhares

giphy.gif

I mean only if we say that it won't run out perfected UI is basically god mode so...

Takuan

Obviously that would be the most OP character. But since he's half vegeta no chance he can master UI :messenger_beaming:
Maybe he "picks it up" from the merge

I don't think Gogeta Blue is the peak form in Broly. If it is, it was dumb of them to spoil it.

God Enel

Yeah vegeta always gets fucked. I was disappointed that Goku was the one to beat uhmmm.. I already forgot the guys name.

Btw when’s the movie dropping and are there any news on the anime? Will it continue soon?

I mean I think Dragonball Super wasn’t great by any means in comparison to the old shows but i was still watching it and will continue to do so.

Typhares

Maybe he "picks it up" from the merge

I don't think Gogeta Blue is the peak form in Broly. If it is, it was dumb of them to spoil it.

I know it was a little joke at the expense of vegeta. But in all honesty I don't think they want to keep bringing UI in the mix because it seems too OP. Even some gods can't master it so where do we go after that.

Typhares

Yeah vegeta always gets fucked. I was disappointed that Goku was the one to beat uhmmm.. I already forgot the guys name.

Btw when’s the movie dropping and are there any news on the anime? Will it continue soon?

I mean I think Dragonball Super wasn’t great by any means in comparison to the old shows but i was still watching it and will continue to do so.

Jiren was the name :p
The manga is actually skipping the whole movie and just introduced a new arc. Dunno if the anime will then do that arc after the movie.
Movie dropping 16th Jan in the USA.

Top Bottom