• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiversus Releases on May 28

multiversus-bugs-bunny.gif

I never tried the game, but it looks really slow with stiff hit animations. I love Smash Bros, but this doesn't really scream at me to be played. None of the Smash clones do.

Last edited:
DoA, another failed WB project (and possible closure of the studio?)

I don't expect the community will give it a second chance on the level of the game's initial launch, except for a small sweaty crowd, which will not be sustainable for GaaS.

Personally, looking back, I feel silly having bought mtx for the game. I've no intention at all to check out the relaunch. How the devs handled the game has done enough damage for me.

Last edited:

Dzab

I liked the game before, it wasn't bad. Didn't play it too much, but I'm wondering what all the changes and new added things will be. People are saying the characters have bigger in-game models now. Also Dexter and Power Puff Girls stages, that's cool.

Kikorin

This game already come out and failed so bad that they retired it and called it was a beta. Not a good feeling for the new launch.

Top Bottom